“Wonderful Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 1 Food & Drink in Lafayette
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: The best way to experience the flavor of Louisiana! Laissez les bon temps rouler on our cozy customized tour bus. Visitors will learn the history, love the culture and, best of all, stop to taste several of the infamous Cajun delights that make our city so unique. Enjoy samplings of some of the best Cajun food while our guides bring Acadiana’s culture to life. Our daily tours make a minimum of 6 different tasting stops!Lafayette was recently voted the Tastiest Town in the South by Southern Living Magazine, and Cajun Food Tours wants you to find out why!We pick up from many area hotels. Enjoy fun, friendly Cajun hospitality in a cozy setting.
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
“Wonderful Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

This was a great experience. Marie led an interesting, funny, informative and delicious tour. People who are visiting the area as well as locals will enjoy the tour.

Lafayette
“Great food tour of Lafayette”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

Marie was a wonderful tour guide. Our 4 hour adventure had 7 stops. Along the way Marie gave us historical facts of the areas we visited. She also told us some Boudreaux/Thibodeaux jokes.We ate lots of Cajun Food: King Cake, Crawfish Etouffee, Sausage, Boudin, Bread Pudding, Gumbo, Cracklins, Smoked pulled pork. The food was great!. An added bonus was being with friends and having a good time. We also made new friends along the way. Don't miss this tour. We loved it!!!!!!

Pam & Toup S.

Baldwin, Louisiana, United States
“Best time on a tour of lafayette,louisiana”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Please let Mrs.Marie take you on a tour of different attractions and food stops as well as bakeries, she drives well, tells boudreaux and thibodaux jokes, and she is a people person most of all. Thanks and Enjoy From Laurie Vaccarella, Baldwin,La.

Marie D, Owner at Cajun Food Tours, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Laurie! Thank you so much for the review! I'm so glad you enjoyed it. I hope Chad did too. I loved having y'all. :)
New Iberia, Louisiana, United States
“Fun and food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

We took this tour to celebrate a 50th birthday. The tour was awesome and the food was excellent! Marie will give you a tour of Lafayette food as well as a little history. You might end up with a few Boudreaux and Thibodeaux jokes told like they are personal friends of Marie's. My suggestion is to ask if her mother can join the tour with you. :) Thanks for helping us celebrate!

Saint Louis, Missouri
16 attraction reviews
“An adventure even locals should embark upon!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Let's start with Marie, the owner and guide for this adventure is a fantastic delight who will make all feel at home on this three and a half hour tour. This trip takes you not only to some local spots to sample the food but a few of the historical areas along the way. A few drinks at each stop along with some great food and warm,friendlt company will make all who take this trip agree with me that this is by far the best tour I've ever taken. Marie offers a day tour and an evening tour with each visiting different establishments. She also changes up the stops ever so often so you can take this trip several times and it won't be the same. You can bet I'll be on it again. Thanks Marie, see ya soon!

Marie D, Owner at Cajun Food Tours, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Paul! Thank you so much for the incredibly kind review! And you didn't even mention my driving or bad jokes! ;-) LOVED, LOVED, LOVED having y'all on the tour. I like people who keep me on my toes. You can come on my tour and hassle me anytime!