“Southern Class and Charm” 4 of 5 stars

La Quinta Inn & Suites Lafayette Oil Center
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1015 West Pinhook Rd, Lafayette, LA 70503   |
Ranked #11 of 45 hotels in Lafayette
Hershey, Pennsylvania
“Southern Class and Charm”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Wow, high ceilings, floor length curtains, crown molding, and even a column in our room! I can't believe this was La Quinta, well done! This hotel has the class and style of a much costlier hotel, but La Quinta did a beautiful job with the remodel here. And, the charming Louisiana accent of the front desk clerk just helped me relax and enjoy this stay. From driving up, to walking in the lobby, to going to our room, this stay just got better and better. Thanks, LQ!

• Stayed December 2012
lq0757gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Lafayette Oil Center, responded to this review, December 30, 2012
Thank you so much for your review. We Love to hear that our guests enjoyed their stay and the Louisiana Culture as well! We take pride in making sure our rooms are perfect for every guest and that our Front Desk Clerks are helpful, friendly and have that Here For You Attitude! We wish you a Happy New Year and look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

73 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

Good stay, nice spacious room that was very clean. Excellent service and ambiance.Strongly recommend this facility to others. I observed residents with dogs, which I consider to be a very nice recommendation. I used to travel with our dog, however she is no longer with us.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

lq0757gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Lafayette Oil Center, responded to this review, December 24, 2012
Thank you very much for your comments and review. We Love our Guests here at LQ: Oil Center and especially love the Puppies/Kitties they bring with them! I am glad you had an enjoyable stay and ane we wish you have a Happy Holiday! We also hope that next time you are in Lafayette, LA that we will have the honor from you to stay at this property again!
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

The folks at this LaQunita location gone above and beyond to ensure you are taken care of and enjoy your stay. From the minute you enter you are greeted with a smile from a friendly front desk attendant. Durng my stay, I asked the front desk attendant if there was a good place to get a quick meal and was provided with a variety of options. The one I chose was the Blue Dog, and by the way the food and service was excellent. Thanks for the suggestion.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

lq0757gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Lafayette Oil Center, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay. I am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful visit. We always strive to provide excellent service to all guests and I hope you are able to stay with us again next time you are in Lafayette!
Houston, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

The room was small and poorly arranged - the bed was about 10 inches from the air conditioning unit so I was forced to listen to the thing all night long.

The pillows were all flat - I could have and almost did go purchase some from Walmart.

The unmovable shower head was 7 foot in the air and titled toward the wall so I had to stand at a wierd angel to get clean. The room was reserved for two adults but only one soft towel was provided.

The sofa was faded and ripped - the coffee table was chipped

There was a huge column in the middle of the room.

No where to sit for breakfast because they only have 4 tables.

Room Tip: save your money go to a motel you will get a better room.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

First and foremost, Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us. I apologize that you did not have a satisfactory stay. Next time you are in town, I would love to offer you a FREE upgrade to a larger room. Please contact me or my Assistant General Manager at the property when you wish to redeem my offer.
Lafayette, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

I was passing through Lafayette on Business...the staff was very friendly and knowledgeable about the area. My room was clean and fresh smelling....and everything was provided..towels...shampoo..soap....I was working on a business project and it was quiet atmosphere...perfect for a productive evening. Breakfast was great and I slept soundly with no interruptions. This hotel will def be a stay again place on my list.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Pittsburgh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012 via mobile

This is a well located, professionally staffed Inn. Our room was clean, quiet and cozy. Everything was well tended and well placed. We cannot say enough good things about the place. We truly enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed July 2012

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Lafayette Oil Center? Share your experiences!