“Beats any other breakfast joint in town!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #46 of 439 Restaurants in Lafayette
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Serves breakfast only. AKA Broken Egg Cafe.
“Beats any other breakfast joint in town!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

Great place for family breakfasts! The crowd can be a bit snooty and hostesses are occassionally rude, but the food and waitstaff are great. Clean facilities and our food always comes quick. The huevos racheros are awesome!!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Lafayette, Louisiana
“Food ok...service worse”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

Wanted to treat my husband at a restaurant in "River Ranch" where everything is supposed to be SO nice. Instead, we got a rude waiter who never asked if we would like refills & got the order wrong. I had to give my husband some of my food so that he would at least have enough to eat. Will not go back...I know of too many other restaurants in Lafayette that know how to take care of their customers.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Austin, TX
“Great brunch place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012

Had brunch at this cafe in the upscale River Ranch shopping center while visiting my daughter. We were there on a busy Saturday morning, and since there was a wait, we chose to sit at the bar and eat. While our server could have been a little friendlier and warmed up my coffee without me having to ask, our brunch was simply delicious! We shared a wonderful Asian salad, the Eggs Sardou (to die for!), and the Bananas Foster french toast, which was amazing! Neighbors eating at the bar seemed to enjoy their selections, as well, and I wish I had ordered a side of Blackberry Grits after hearing they were delish! We had mimosas and coffee and an enjoyable time. The cafe was clean and stylish. I recommend this place for a great breakfast or lunch experience.

• Visited May 2012