“Best Hotel in My Books!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 45 hotels in Lafayette
Houston, Texas
“Best Hotel in My Books!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

I have stayed at plenty of hotels because I like to travel, and this hotel is NUMBER ONE in my book. The staff is amazingly friendly and are always helpful whenever I need it. Comfort Suites is a beautiful clean hotel that just makes u feel like your walking into your own home. The breakfast is great and the Gazebo by the crystal clear pool is very nice to go sit and enjoy the fresh air. Rooms were extremely clean and the decor of the hotel is so up to date. I loved my stay here and will definitely be returning for any future visits.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
afgros59, General Manager at Comfort Suites Oil Center, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Thank you Happy April_13, we appreciate your review. I have shared your response with our team members and want you to know that your feedback helps us to motivate our staff to continue to provide our guests with the service and accommodations that you should receive each and every time you stay with us! Hope to see you again soon!

137 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Alexandria, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

Everytime I stay at Comfort Suites the staff is always so sweet and kind to me and help with whatever it is I need. The hotel is always so clean and always smells good. The rooms are just delightful and the beds well lets just say I could sleep in them all day. I enjoy the complimentary hot breaksfast they serve every morning it always helps me to get my day started. I will continue to stay here every time i come to Lafayette, because you just cant get any better service and quality then from this Comfort Suites.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Hello No1Fergie, we appreciate your business!! We strive to continue to give you a Great Stay each and every time you stay with us! My staff and I work hard to give you the level of service you have come to expect from us! See you during your next trip to Lafayette!
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I stay at a lot of Choice Hotels, because of my Elite Status and I have to say this in my top 5 for the best choice hotel. The staff is amazing, professional and kind and the cleanliness of the hotel is just exceptional. The rooms are well decorated and spotless and the bed its just amazingly comfortable. Breakfast is good well you cant complain due to its complementary. I will definitely be staying here for future visits and everyone else visiting Lafayette should as well, because it is truly a wonderful hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Greg B - Thank you! Thank you for being a Choice Elite member and choosing to stay with us when you are visiting Lafayette. We hope to continue to give you great service each and every time you visit. I share all reviews with our staff to encourage them to keep up the good work for you! Hope to see you again soon!!
Heber Springs, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Color me impressed. I read a lot of great reviews on this hotel and decided this was the one for an overnight stay just to get away from it all. As I approached the hotel, I thought what a great looking hotel, but when I entered the lobby and looked around the sitting area and the outside near the pool, I thought "WOW"....doubly impressed. Everything is beautiful. The hotel room is really nice. It has a refrigerator, stove, microwave. Great size bathroom. Very impressive. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Everyone is so nice here.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Clinton, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

This was my first stay in this chain of hotels, and I'll be back! I am a business traveller and stay in Lafayette every other week. I only chose this hotel because some of my other choices were full. Now that I know how clean, friendly, and comfortable Comfort Suites is, I'll keep it in my rotation. Breakfast buffet is excellent!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Kenner, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

Man and I were on way back to Houston after a conference in NOLA and spent 2 nights here. It was very good. The place looks very new. The rooms were nice, clean and beds comfortable. They have a breakfast in the mornings and for free its pretty good, nice variety. We didn't use the pool but it looked nice it was outside. The staff that I had dealings with were always very pleasant. They have a fitness room and laundry facilities - amazing deal. I will definitely be returning here for my next visit

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Monroe, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

Wow, we stayed in a two bed suite that was large, quiet and immaculate. The front desk staff were wonderful in answering our many questions about the area. The lobby and all the other common areas were beautifully appointed and immaculate. The breakfast was bountiful, hot and fresh, typical for free hotel breakfasts. I can usually find something to nitpick about a hotel, often a cleanliness issue, but not here, it was perfect. You can tell that the management is committed to keeping this hotel a superior property. We will stay here when we return to Lafayette next month.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Been to Comfort Suites Oil Center? Share your experiences!