“Speechless, and Great Service!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 45 Hotels in Lafayette
Houston, Texas
“Speechless, and Great Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I stay at a lot of Choice Hotels, because of my Elite Status and I have to say this in my top 5 for the best choice hotel. The staff is amazing, professional and kind and the cleanliness of the hotel is just exceptional. The rooms are well decorated and spotless and the bed its just amazingly comfortable. Breakfast is good well you cant complain due to its complementary. I will definitely be staying here for future visits and everyone else visiting Lafayette should as well, because it is truly a wonderful hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
afgros59, General Manager at Comfort Suites Oil Center, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Greg B - Thank you! Thank you for being a Choice Elite member and choosing to stay with us when you are visiting Lafayette. We hope to continue to give you great service each and every time you visit. I share all reviews with our staff to encourage them to keep up the good work for you! Hope to see you again soon!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Heber Springs, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Color me impressed. I read a lot of great reviews on this hotel and decided this was the one for an overnight stay just to get away from it all. As I approached the hotel, I thought what a great looking hotel, but when I entered the lobby and looked around the sitting area and the outside near the pool, I thought "WOW"....doubly impressed. Everything is beautiful. The hotel room is really nice. It has a refrigerator, stove, microwave. Great size bathroom. Very impressive. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Everyone is so nice here.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Clinton, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

This was my first stay in this chain of hotels, and I'll be back! I am a business traveller and stay in Lafayette every other week. I only chose this hotel because some of my other choices were full. Now that I know how clean, friendly, and comfortable Comfort Suites is, I'll keep it in my rotation. Breakfast buffet is excellent!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Kenner, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

Man and I were on way back to Houston after a conference in NOLA and spent 2 nights here. It was very good. The place looks very new. The rooms were nice, clean and beds comfortable. They have a breakfast in the mornings and for free its pretty good, nice variety. We didn't use the pool but it looked nice it was outside. The staff that I had dealings with were always very pleasant. They have a fitness room and laundry facilities - amazing deal. I will definitely be returning here for my next visit

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Monroe, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

Wow, we stayed in a two bed suite that was large, quiet and immaculate. The front desk staff were wonderful in answering our many questions about the area. The lobby and all the other common areas were beautifully appointed and immaculate. The breakfast was bountiful, hot and fresh, typical for free hotel breakfasts. I can usually find something to nitpick about a hotel, often a cleanliness issue, but not here, it was perfect. You can tell that the management is committed to keeping this hotel a superior property. We will stay here when we return to Lafayette next month.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Breaux Bridge, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

I travel quite frequently and I don't know if I've ever stayed in a better designed hotel. Whoever the architect was really did a spectacular job setting this place up. Everything is laid out for the best use of space. This is also the best hotel I have stayed in, worldwide, for service and just a home away from home feeling. Finally, someone woke up and put some decent lights in the lamps. The staff was great and the breakfast one of the best in this price range.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Rudolph, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

My husband and I cannot believe how extraordinary this hotel was and the staff is just top notch. The suits are clean, spacious and very well decorated. The beds are magnificant and very comfy. Our stay came with free hot breakfast every morning, which was just fantastic to get the day started. You just cant go wrong by staying at this hotel. We cannot wait to return.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
afgros59, General Manager at Comfort Suites Oil Center, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Ms. Deb, thank you so much for sharing your stay experience! My staff and I enjoyed being your hosts during your stay. You came a long way to visit the Lafayette area and we wanted to make sure you had a memorable trip to Cajun Country. I do hope you will visit us again!

Been to Comfort Suites Oil Center? Share your experiences!