“Wonderful Stay!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 48 Hotels in Lafayette
Clinton, Iowa
“Wonderful Stay!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

This was my first stay in this chain of hotels, and I'll be back! I am a business traveller and stay in Lafayette every other week. I only chose this hotel because some of my other choices were full. Now that I know how clean, friendly, and comfortable Comfort Suites is, I'll keep it in my rotation. Breakfast buffet is excellent!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Kenner, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

Man and I were on way back to Houston after a conference in NOLA and spent 2 nights here. It was very good. The place looks very new. The rooms were nice, clean and beds comfortable. They have a breakfast in the mornings and for free its pretty good, nice variety. We didn't use the pool but it looked nice it was outside. The staff that I had dealings with were always very pleasant. They have a fitness room and laundry facilities - amazing deal. I will definitely be returning here for my next visit

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Monroe, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

Wow, we stayed in a two bed suite that was large, quiet and immaculate. The front desk staff were wonderful in answering our many questions about the area. The lobby and all the other common areas were beautifully appointed and immaculate. The breakfast was bountiful, hot and fresh, typical for free hotel breakfasts. I can usually find something to nitpick about a hotel, often a cleanliness issue, but not here, it was perfect. You can tell that the management is committed to keeping this hotel a superior property. We will stay here when we return to Lafayette next month.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Breaux Bridge, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

I travel quite frequently and I don't know if I've ever stayed in a better designed hotel. Whoever the architect was really did a spectacular job setting this place up. Everything is laid out for the best use of space. This is also the best hotel I have stayed in, worldwide, for service and just a home away from home feeling. Finally, someone woke up and put some decent lights in the lamps. The staff was great and the breakfast one of the best in this price range.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Rudolph, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

My husband and I cannot believe how extraordinary this hotel was and the staff is just top notch. The suits are clean, spacious and very well decorated. The beds are magnificant and very comfy. Our stay came with free hot breakfast every morning, which was just fantastic to get the day started. You just cant go wrong by staying at this hotel. We cannot wait to return.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
afgros59, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Ms. Deb, thank you so much for sharing your stay experience! My staff and I enjoyed being your hosts during your stay. You came a long way to visit the Lafayette area and we wanted to make sure you had a memorable trip to Cajun Country. I do hope you will visit us again!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

We stayed here for a soccer tournament. The rooms are large and clean. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. The elevator was broken when we got there, but repaired in a couple of hours. The complimentary breakfast was nice and had a nice selection. Very convenient location - lots of restaurants in the area. The only negative for me was the pillows - not very comfortable, but that really was the only thing I would change about the hotel. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your kind review. We enjoyed hosting your during your soccer tournament. We appreciate your comments and I will share them with my staff. We hope to see you again in the near future!
Mandeville, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I stayed here for a business trip and I must say I felt like i was conducting my business from my home. This hotel gives you that warm home feeling the minute you walk in the door. The lobby was beautifully decorated and the Front Desk staff were exceptionally great in providing the best quality of service a guest could want. The breakfast was delicious with fruits and juices to go with the hot part of the breakfast, just enough to get your morning going. I really enjoyed my stay here at Comfort Suites and will definitely be returning here on my next visit to Lafayette and I encourage and recommend others to stay here as well.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
afgros59, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Ms. Shannon, we appreciate your feedback so very much. We want our guests to feel at home when they stay with they stay with us - fuzzy slippers and all! I will share your comments with our staff so that they can continue to provide our guests with that level of service that each of you expect and deserve. We look forward to see you again soon!

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!