“Stayed Here for the Festival!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 45 Hotels in Lafayette
Breaux Bridge, Louisiana
“Stayed Here for the Festival!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

I travel quite frequently and I don't know if I've ever stayed in a better designed hotel. Whoever the architect was really did a spectacular job setting this place up. Everything is laid out for the best use of space. This is also the best hotel I have stayed in, worldwide, for service and just a home away from home feeling. Finally, someone woke up and put some decent lights in the lamps. The staff was great and the breakfast one of the best in this price range.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Rudolph, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

My husband and I cannot believe how extraordinary this hotel was and the staff is just top notch. The suits are clean, spacious and very well decorated. The beds are magnificant and very comfy. Our stay came with free hot breakfast every morning, which was just fantastic to get the day started. You just cant go wrong by staying at this hotel. We cannot wait to return.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
afgros59, General Manager at Comfort Suites Oil Center, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Ms. Deb, thank you so much for sharing your stay experience! My staff and I enjoyed being your hosts during your stay. You came a long way to visit the Lafayette area and we wanted to make sure you had a memorable trip to Cajun Country. I do hope you will visit us again!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

We stayed here for a soccer tournament. The rooms are large and clean. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. The elevator was broken when we got there, but repaired in a couple of hours. The complimentary breakfast was nice and had a nice selection. Very convenient location - lots of restaurants in the area. The only negative for me was the pillows - not very comfortable, but that really was the only thing I would change about the hotel. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your kind review. We enjoyed hosting your during your soccer tournament. We appreciate your comments and I will share them with my staff. We hope to see you again in the near future!
Mandeville, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I stayed here for a business trip and I must say I felt like i was conducting my business from my home. This hotel gives you that warm home feeling the minute you walk in the door. The lobby was beautifully decorated and the Front Desk staff were exceptionally great in providing the best quality of service a guest could want. The breakfast was delicious with fruits and juices to go with the hot part of the breakfast, just enough to get your morning going. I really enjoyed my stay here at Comfort Suites and will definitely be returning here on my next visit to Lafayette and I encourage and recommend others to stay here as well.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
afgros59, General Manager at Comfort Suites Oil Center, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Ms. Shannon, we appreciate your feedback so very much. We want our guests to feel at home when they stay with they stay with us - fuzzy slippers and all! I will share your comments with our staff so that they can continue to provide our guests with that level of service that each of you expect and deserve. We look forward to see you again soon!
Hot Springs, Arkansas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Pros:
reception staff very welcoming and helpful

Cons:
check-in was 2 pm. Arrived at 4:30 and was told room would be ready in 5 minutes. Finally checked in at 5 pm.
room was "non-smoking" but had a heavy residual tobacco smell.
sheets were so pilled that it was like sleeping on sandpaper. Undoubtedly the worst bed linen we've ever experienced.
breakfast was just okay.

Really don't know why this place got such great reviews.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review of your recent stay. I do apologize for the delayed check in when you arrived - our elevator was out of commission for a few hours due to mechanical failure and that put my housekeeping staff behind in cleaning the many check outs we had after a full house the night before. My staff and I work very hard to try to provide you with the service you so deserve.Apparently we did not meet your expectations. I would welcome a call from you to discuss your stay. We appreciate your business and want another opportunity to make things right with you. Thank you again.
New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

The two year old Comfort Suites is great. The suite is spacious, well laid out to provide maximum convenience and comfort, stylish, immaculate, bright, and the hotel has excellent staff. We particularly liked the extremely efficient but very quiet heating/cooling system that operates far better than similar hotel units. The breakfast was very good and the area spacious enough that even though we were not part of the team and families it was not too crowded for us to find space and the food was replenished enough to deal with the crowd. We even liked that the staff was very open and honest and was interested in suggestions from frequent travelers. All in all, it is a classy, comfortable hotel. Great stay!!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
afgros59, General Manager at Comfort Suites Oil Center, responded to this review, April 21, 2013
Ms. Brenda, thank you for the feedback from your recent stay with us. I have shared your comments with my staff because your feedback encourages us to keep providing our guests with excellent service and accommodations! We hope to see you again in the near future!
Corpus Christi, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

The staff here is amazing. It is obvious that this property is well managed with a team work approach to customer service. They are very helpful and seem to enjoy making the experience here the best and one that their guests will remember. We have not had a better breakfast buffet anywhere. The very nice lady taking care of the breakfast service kept all of the offerings well stocked, fresh, and at just the right temperture. Our suite was clean and made us feel like we were home. Thank you. We highly recommend this Comfort Suites when you travel to Lafayette, La.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Hi Tearle T, Thank you for taking time to give us such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you visit Lafayette! See you soon!!

Been to Comfort Suites Oil Center? Share your experiences!