“Best Crawfish around!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Louisiana Crawfish Time

Louisiana Crawfish Time
2019 Verot School Road, Lafayette, LA (Formerly Crawfish Time)
+1 337-988-2645
Dining options: Dinner
Denver, Colorado
“Best Crawfish around!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

My dad says every crawfish season, "you are going to turn into a crawfish!". I wish I could eat it everyday, hmmm...or maybe every other day. But I can't. The sodium alone would do me in. But if you are ever in the Acadiana area during crawfish season. This is the place to go. They always have the select size crawfish and they are very consistent in taste and peelability (yes I made that word up). Plus they just taste so good!! I have been living in this area for 15 yrs now and this is by far my favorite. Get some fresh oysters or chargrilled as an appetizer while you are there as well. And of course try one of the local beers. Don't be intimidated by the looK of crawfish, just think of it as a small lobster ;-) Bon Apetit!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Youngsville, LA
“Large super yummy crawfish every time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Crawfish Time never disappoints! The crawfish are typically big, clean, seasoned perfectly (we pick regular and they too are yummy), and the service is excellent no matter which waitress we get. Plan on arriving when they open, they're popular. Otherwise your likely to have an hour plus wait. If your a veggie lover, try the mushroom add on. Or for those meat lovers, the sausage is always a winner.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lansdale PA USA
“Very good crawfish”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

We went there with family for crawfish, they were very good. The service was good and fast. We will go back next time we are in town.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Raw crawfish is NOT ok!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

My mom went Thursday and has to send her crawfish back because they were not cooked enough. I went picked up 15 lbs today and more than half were so mushy I could not eat them. We've been going here for years and I am extremely disappointed that the best place in town to get crawfish NO longer knows how to cook them!!!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Lafayette, La
“crawfish time moved, but same great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

crawfish are super............ hot or mild...........always consistent.

new location has a large bar and more seating...just down the road from the old location.

Visited July 2012