“Relatively new and you get a kitchen !” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Studio 6 Lafayette

Save Saved
You added Studio 6 Lafayette to your Saves list
Studio 6 Lafayette
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1441 S.E. Evangeline Trwy, I-10, Exit 103 A (US 90/167), Lafayette, LA 70501   |
Ranked #27 of 45 hotels in Lafayette
Columbia, South Carolina
“Relatively new and you get a kitchen !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

This variation of a motel 6, gives you a typical motel room, with a nice size bathroom but with an additional equipped kitchen.
If you are traveling and fed up with all the eating places along the trip, this motel allows you to actually cook for yourself. In case you would stay more than one night this would prob make for a nice change in your trip, they have a fridge, freezer, oven, microwave and stove as well as pots and pans etc. in there.
If we had know this before we went in, we would have gotten groceries and stayed in and cook ourselves for a change.
Telling you all this in case you plan ahead...
The motel is 4 years old, and we liked it, it was clean, still new and therefore better looking than your average motel.
Unfortunately the pool was too cold in November for us to be able to go in. (Not heated, and therefore they should better close it up or maybe announce that at the front desk, but this is a minor complaint, I'm sure local travelers know it's too cold to go swimming)

Stayed November 2013

28 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Lafayette, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

Me n my buddy got in today to Lafayette n did a couple of erans then started to look for a plce to stay n look around like almost everyone does well sure enough we get to studio 6 n get greeted by miss Jo (Joette) n it was like just getting home she greeted us like she knew us n it was priceless so we didnt even bother to look around for another place we got in got greeted n right off the bat we said good to go we will stay here

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Crowley, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

We are enjoying our stay here at studio 6 we have been here sense June and we love it here Mr.Sam is very friendly and helpfull he will go out of his way to help. And Miss jo at the front desk is also very very friend and will go out of her way to help out. we don't plain on going to any other hotel was we know there will not be any one that could be more friendlier then Mr. Sam and Miss Jo. I would recommend everyone that I know to come stay at studio 6. If I could I would have all my family staying here with these two amazing people. The hotel is always clean and smells so good when you walk in. If we have to leave to stay out of town for a while and we come back into town we will make sure to come back to this Hotel no other one. Love every one over here.

Room Tip: when have been have been in the rooms on the south side of the building and it is very quite
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

I had a wonderful stay here I was here 3 weeks... I love the staff especially 's Joette she is so sweet and will make sure to lift you up with her spunky attitude. She is funny too told me my puppy was cute and if she was a Chihuahua she would date him. LoL.. The owners are a very nice family too you can tell they care about people and not all about money... You get to cook and everything is in the room already for you to have .a comfortable stay. MAY God Bless Them All... thanks for everything..

• Stayed September 2013
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

Amazing to arrive from a log day at work to find the friendliest kindest lady at the fron desk!
Her name is Joette, she went above and beyond to take care of me. After 5 minutes you won't believe how she will make you feel. The hotel is very clean and well operated.
Joette is the unexped added bonus........ you will never forget her!

Room Tip: Been here several times never had a bad room
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Peru, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

Really enjoyed my stay at Studio 6. The hotel staff are friendly and helpful. Joette who works at the front desk is super nice and helpful. She went out of her way to make my stay enjoyable and let me know of things to do in the area and ways to save money. Thank you Joette!!! :) I give you five stars!

Room Tip: There all good :)
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
vestskogen
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

If you ever have the luck of meeting Joette Kanter at this hotel you are in for a treat! She was fantastic in helping us finding the best things to do i Lafayette and New Orleans.
As always we find Studio 6/ Motel 6 a great place to stay for the budget minded traveller, but with a person like Joette at the reception desk it doesnt get better!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Studio 6 Lafayette? Share your experiences!