“HOSPITALITY” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Studio 6 Lafayette

You added Studio 6 Lafayette to your Saves list
Studio 6 Lafayette
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1441 S.E. Evangeline Trwy, I-10, Exit 103 A (US 90/167), Lafayette, LA 70501   |
Ranked #38 of 48 Hotels in Lafayette
Lafayette, Louisiana
“HOSPITALITY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

Me n my buddy got in today to Lafayette n did a couple of erans then started to look for a plce to stay n look around like almost everyone does well sure enough we get to studio 6 n get greeted by miss Jo (Joette) n it was like just getting home she greeted us like she knew us n it was priceless so we didnt even bother to look around for another place we got in got greeted n right off the bat we said good to go we will stay here

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Crowley, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

We are enjoying our stay here at studio 6 we have been here sense June and we love it here Mr.Sam is very friendly and helpfull he will go out of his way to help. And Miss jo at the front desk is also very very friend and will go out of her way to help out. we don't plain on going to any other hotel was we know there will not be any one that could be more friendlier then Mr. Sam and Miss Jo. I would recommend everyone that I know to come stay at studio 6. If I could I would have all my family staying here with these two amazing people. The hotel is always clean and smells so good when you walk in. If we have to leave to stay out of town for a while and we come back into town we will make sure to come back to this Hotel no other one. Love every one over here.

Room Tip: when have been have been in the rooms on the south side of the building and it is very quite
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

I had a wonderful stay here I was here 3 weeks... I love the staff especially 's Joette she is so sweet and will make sure to lift you up with her spunky attitude. She is funny too told me my puppy was cute and if she was a Chihuahua she would date him. LoL.. The owners are a very nice family too you can tell they care about people and not all about money... You get to cook and everything is in the room already for you to have .a comfortable stay. MAY God Bless Them All... thanks for everything..

• Stayed September 2013
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

Amazing to arrive from a log day at work to find the friendliest kindest lady at the fron desk!
Her name is Joette, she went above and beyond to take care of me. After 5 minutes you won't believe how she will make you feel. The hotel is very clean and well operated.
Joette is the unexped added bonus........ you will never forget her!

Room Tip: Been here several times never had a bad room
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Peru, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

Really enjoyed my stay at Studio 6. The hotel staff are friendly and helpful. Joette who works at the front desk is super nice and helpful. She went out of her way to make my stay enjoyable and let me know of things to do in the area and ways to save money. Thank you Joette!!! :) I give you five stars!

Room Tip: There all good :)
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
vestskogen
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

If you ever have the luck of meeting Joette Kanter at this hotel you are in for a treat! She was fantastic in helping us finding the best things to do i Lafayette and New Orleans.
As always we find Studio 6/ Motel 6 a great place to stay for the budget minded traveller, but with a person like Joette at the reception desk it doesnt get better!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at Studio 6. The rooms were clean and nice. The staff was absolutely wonderful. Joetta at front desk was such a pleasure to talk to. I recommend staying here had a blast!! Looking forward to staying there again! Thanks for everything!

• Stayed June 2013