“Great burger” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
“Great burger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

Grabbed the burger lunch special. I added cheese and bacon to it. Burger was seasoned and tasted good. The fries are thick cut with some Cajun seasoning. They are some of the best fries in lafayette. And it was not expensive

“Best burgers ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

I always get cheeseburgers from here and they are the best. The staff is alwats friendly and helpful. Great restaurant!!!

• Visited October 2013
Newman Lake, Washington
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

During our visit to Lafayette we ate at Louisiana Poboys and we loved it! It was Great food, And the staff was very friendly!

• Visited April 2013
Lafayette, LA
“Great food every time at a fair price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Yesterday we went to Louisiana Poboys for about the 20th time. The main thing this place has going for it is that the food is consistently good. The food is always hot and cooked to order which is amazing because they have a pretty large client base.

My favorite time to go is 11:00 AM because they are usually pretty empty and I get a second to relook over the menu. They have some of the best burgers in Lafayette, great poboys, and wonderful gumbo (which is served everyday).

This is not one of those places that is going to make you say "Wow!" but they deserve a rating of 5 for consistent high quality food. There is never a chance that you could go to LA Poboys and get a bad meal and that is worth gold to me!

• Visited June 2013
Dallas, Georgia
“Over Spiced”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Walked in atmosphere was very nice. You have to order at the line no table service. We ordered to go and it did not take long, but then we were the only people in there. I ordered the oyster po boy and fries. Got home everything still warm. Took a bite of the fires and had to hurry to the fridge to get a drink. They add spice to their fries. Took a bite of my oyster poboy and was not able to taste the oyster because the batter was to spicy. Don't get me wrong I love spice. But when you can not taste the item you ordered because it is to spicy then it is not good. I will never recommend this place to anyone or eat here again. I also notice that there operating hours during the week are until 5. That should tell you something about the business they get.

• Visited January 2013