“GOOD LOCATION, GREAT PERSONELL” 4 of 5 stars

Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #7 of 45 hotels in Lafayette
padova
“GOOD LOCATION, GREAT PERSONELL”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

The hotel is good, good room, large with good amenities, wifi was always ok.
Good even the breakfast.
But the excellence is in their personnel Who helped me to solve a problem with hotels.com which wanted me to pay twice.
The dedicated me more then 15 minutes to solve the problem, then helped me to find a restaurant even If it was late..
The day after they helped me with the change..
If there is a contest for the best windham I'm on your side!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

307 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Odenton, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

We were happy with this hotel. Cookies at check in and a nice continental breakfast with strawberry batter waffles. Front desk staff were very friendly and made great recommendations for meals & activities. Bed was comfortable and we were satisfied with our stay. Only suggestion -- fitness equipment could be upgraded/updated.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Pace, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

My wife and I have been coming to Lafayette 4 to 5 times a year for a Doctor procedure. We had been staying at another very nice Hotel. This time when I called for reservations they would not give me the rate that I had previously been getting. I found the Wingate on the internet. Reviews were Great, so I booked it on the internet, thru their web site. I got a rate that was about $10.00 lower than they could give me on the phone. I requested a first floor room and when we got there, we had a first floor room. Front desk person was very nice and they even had warm baked cookies for us. The room was great, no problems. The continental breakfast was good. I would use this Hotel on our next visit.
Dennis
Pace,FL

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
DeRidder, Louisiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

This hotel would have gotten 4 stars except for a security issue that caused me some concerns. Our room was the last room on the first floor by an exit and the linen/laundry room. The problem was that the exit door on that hall did not close completely unless you consciously forced it to close. I reported this to the front desk and was told that they were aware of the issue and that a group of people had recently exploited this issue by coming into the hotel, taking all the linens and towels and dumping them in the fountain behind the hotel! This is a problem that could be solved by a locksmith and/or maintenance in a matter of minutes. It could be a dangerous issue for guests and I was appalled that management had not taken care of it immediately. (They apparently had decided to lock the door after 9:00 to remedy the situation, which, in my opinion, is an inadequate response.)

Otherwise, my husband and I had a great stay and I'd highly recommend it.
It was extremely quiet and we slept very well. Our purpose for this trip was relaxation and even during the middle of the day there was no noise to disturb us.

The breakfast was adequate for the cost of the hotel stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Julia G, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Lafayette Airport, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
I am glad you found that our hotel exceeded your expectations on many levels except security. Since your visit, we are under new management, and have implemented some new standards around external guest doors. Our guest entrances are secured by using a guest key only for entry at all times. We also have routine door checks to monitor for safety at night. Our front doors are locked after 10:00pm as well with key card access. I hope you choose Wingate on your next visit to Lafayette, and allow us to be your hotel of choice. Please call our Guest Services Manager to make your reservation, and I will be happy to ensure that we have met your expectations on your next stay. Thank you for your feedback.
Jacksonville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Nice place , clean will stay again.Everything was good staff was nice. Didnt use the pool or gym didn have time.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Lafayette Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate by Wyndham Lafayette Airport

Address: 702 East Kaliste Saloom Road, Lafayette, LA 70508
Location: United States > Louisiana > Lafayette
Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#5 Romantic Hotel in Lafayette
#7 Family Hotel in Lafayette
#8 Business Hotel in Lafayette
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Wingate by Wyndham Lafayette Airport 2.5*
Built for work or play, a 2013 TripAdvisor Award Winner of Excellence. Located near the airport and many local dining and entertainment options, we offer oversized rooms, large work areas, free high-speed internet access. We offer a complimentary breakfast buffet, 24 key card access to the fitness center, 24 hour business center. Our complimentary airport shuttle is available to take you to work, dining, or other local attractions within a 3 mile radius as well. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Wyndham, Tingo, Despegar.com, Priceline, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Lafayette Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham Lafayette Airport Hotel Lafayette

If you own or manage Wingate by Wyndham Lafayette Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.