Since 2000, we have stayed here over a dozen times! We love Pat and Maugie, and all they offer in their lovely home.
Many comment that it is located on a busy street. It used to be a quiet road, but with the growth in Lafayette, and many changes, the location has become busy. Pat and Maugie saw this coming, years ago, and the large bushes out front were only small seedlings, when we first stayed there. They knew the addition of the intersection was coming, and they could do nothing but make the best of it!
The breakfasts are wonderful! You can even purchase a small cookbook, containing most of the items served.
We have stayed in almost every room, and find each one special, in their own way. I am pleased that other family members have become a part of what Pat and Maugie created, so this wonderful B&B can continue, hopefully, for many generations!
We love you guys!
Trish and Don Reynolds~Springfield, IL
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voted Best of the Best in the South by AAA Southern Traveler Magazine 2011. The building itself was built by one of Acadiana's most famous settlers in 1880. It is a beautiful old Acadian home located right in the center of Lafayette, Louisiana. Here you will find true cajun hospitality and Free, Fresh Breakfasts every morning. Your stay includes Complimentary Cocktails and Appetizers upon check in, and complimentary breakfast, beverages and soft drinks during your entire stay. All rooms have private baths, cable television and wireless internet. We hope you visit us soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere so you can book your T'Frere's Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- t`Frere`s Hotel Lafayette
- t`Frere`s Bed And Breakfast