It's so hard to sum up how fantastic the staff, venue and food is at Sedgebrook Hall. I have spent the last 12 months organising our 'bike club's National Christmas Party and 75 partygoers had a blast! The accommodation was clean, comfortable and rooms very nicely laid out. There were a couple of issues which were dealt with very promptly and efficiently. You couldn't ask for more. The party itself was a massive success - the dj superb and the food was excellent. The room was set up beautifully and everyone had a great time. Lots of the group enjoyed the hotel for the entire weekend and loved the sauna and jacuzzi. I used them too and it was bliss. As the organiser there was a lot of responsibility but with Laura, Chris, Dave and Ray's help and guidance and superb organisation I had nothing to worry about. So, I didn't and I too had a whale of a time! I had absolute confidence in their ability to pull it all together and they sure did. I spent the weekend in the Bridal (Holly) suite and was utterly blown away by it. Such luxury! ALL the staff were incredible and went out of their way to make my guests' stay as enjoyable as they could. I can't fault them. The hot buffet on the Friday night was superb and the entire weekend was just a massive hit. If you're considering where to hold YOUR event - you can't go wrong if you choose Sedgebrook Hall. It's a very special place with the most helpful staff and great value accomodation. I cannot recommend them highly enough. If they made it so I didn't worry then that's not only a great achievement - it's almost on the miraculous side of things! Go - see for yourself. I'm going back again in the New Year. I just love the place. (and no, I'm not on commission, nor am I related to anyone who is employed there - I'm simply a VERY happy customer and believe the ethos of 'praise where it's due').
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sedgebrook Hall is located in the picturesque village of Chapel Brampton, in the heart of the beautiful Northampton countryside. Set in idyllic country gardens, Sedgebrook Hall seamlessly mixes Victorian heritage with modern comforts and is an ideal venue for weddings, corporate events and inspirational training along with breaks and weekends away in Northampton.Whether you are looking for a charming wedding venue, a picturesque hideaway, a state-of-the-art conference venue or simply a hotel from which to explore Northampton and relax and unwind at the end of the day; Sedgebrook Hall should be top of your list.We have 102 bedrooms set alongside the main house in a modern annexe, which also houses our conference and banqueting suites which are ideal for conferences for up to 200 and banqueting for 120.Just 20 minutes drive from the M1 and with a wide variety of local attractions including: Althorp House, Castle Ashby Gardens, Silverstone and fantastic onsite leisure activities, Sedgebrook Hall is the first choice for short breaks and weekend breaks in Northampton. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sedgebrook Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sedgebrook Hall Hotel Northampton
- Sedgebrook Hall Northampton