“Disgusting!!! Tons of Bugs in Rooms” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn & Suites Kinder

You added Days Inn & Suites Kinder to your Saves list
Days Inn & Suites Kinder
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   11750 US Hwy 165, Kinder, LA 70648 (Formerly Kinder Express)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Kinder
Spanish Fort, Alabama
“Disgusting!!! Tons of Bugs in Rooms”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2010

I had to stay in this hotel for business purposes because our previous hotel, in Oakdale, was booked for the weekend that we worked. This hotel had dead flies on the walls of my room. There were also bugs in my bed and shower. There were also mosquitos in my room. The hotel staff said that they were booked because it was the 4th of July; therefore, I could not change rooms. I only stayed in this hotel because my company would not change hotels. I have pictures of the insects, which I will upload later. I would NEVER reccommend this hotel to anybody.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2010

This hotel is a good value for a day or two stay while playing at the casino. Our room was clean and comfortable and priced reasonably. Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
San Antonio, TX
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2010

We stayed in this hotel for one night. The lobby, the hallways, the elevator, the room, the icemaker were all FILTHY. My husband and I travel alot, I don't require fancy, but I do require clean, which this hotel was NOT. The windows looked liked they weren't cleaned in years, there were HUNDREDS OF CIGARETTE BUTTS littered in the front of the hotel. The hotel's flag was tattered and torn, there was a gutter falling off of the hotel, there was MILDEW inside the picture of our room (nicely framed picture of mildew, gross!!), there were two holes in the wall with paper stuck in the holes, what's that! No receipt was provided, no body at the front desk several times. What a dump. Never again, Quality Inn you should be ashamed to call this hotel one of your own. This place needs help! Coshatta gamblers, RUN, do not walk to another hotel, you won't be able to sleep! I contacted both the manager of the office and the corporate office, no answer.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2010

stayed there with my husband for valentines,actually we wanted to gamble at coushatta,thought we would not spend too much time in the room...we had zero towels ,no toilet paper,remote for tv was not working .the coffee maker was there but no coffee,cups.soap,shampoo.very disappointed,beds were very uncomfortable..they offered continental breakfast...we got there at 8.30 and everything was gone,empty,no food at all ..milk was spilt everywhere .ever table was dirty ..we asked for towels early in the evening,they said they were working very hard,and that we would have these things in a couple hours...well we never got them..twill never stay there again..thee only thing that was nice is it was close to the casino,and they had a shuttle bus.i knew this wasn,t a five star hotel,but c,mon towels an toilet paper is a given.shame on you for not going the xtra step..we travel alot never again stay at quality inn

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
Houston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2009

I absolutely LOVED my stay at this hotel! My husband & I stayed over the weekend and we got a great rate! The front desk staff ladies were soooo sweet and gave us directions and recommendations for everything we needed! Location is perfect! Not too far from casino, there is a gas station and diner right next door but it is not noisy. Rooms were clean and the king size bed we slept on was soooo COMFY! I loved it! We will back soon hopefully..

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
john.pd
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2009

this is one of the best places to stay its mins. from every thing they have the waffle shoppe is right there its a great place to eat. very friendly Stuff real informative.. and with pool and you get free shuttle to casino.. thats a main cause for my visit casino..

• Stayed April 2009, traveled solo
houston texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2009

Booked a King Suite, the cable was fuzzy, almost to the point of unwatchable, the alarm clock was broken, the phone would not dial out without pounding on the buttons, the microwave and refrigerator were filthy. I was extrememly disappointed, so much in fact, that I refused to stay two nights as originally booked, I checked out and went down the road to Greatwood cabins, and had a lovely stay there. I will never stay with Days Inn again. I asked before checking out, to make sure I did not get charged for the two nights stay, and was told that it would be no problem and would not be charged. I get home today, and I have been charged for both nights stay. I called mgmt immediately, and have been given nothing but the run around over this issue. I guess the fight for my money back is on. I do not recommend anyone staying there.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Days Inn & Suites Kinder? Share your experiences!