“PERFECT FOR THE PRICE , Stayed one Night” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn & Suites Kinder

You added Days Inn & Suites Kinder to your Saves list
Days Inn & Suites Kinder
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   11750 US Hwy 165, Kinder, LA 70648 (Formerly Kinder Express)   |
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Kinder
john.pd
“PERFECT FOR THE PRICE , Stayed one Night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2009

this is one of the best places to stay its mins. from every thing they have the waffle shoppe is right there its a great place to eat. very friendly Stuff real informative.. and with pool and you get free shuttle to casino.. thats a main cause for my visit casino..

• Stayed April 2009, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
houston texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2009

Booked a King Suite, the cable was fuzzy, almost to the point of unwatchable, the alarm clock was broken, the phone would not dial out without pounding on the buttons, the microwave and refrigerator were filthy. I was extrememly disappointed, so much in fact, that I refused to stay two nights as originally booked, I checked out and went down the road to Greatwood cabins, and had a lovely stay there. I will never stay with Days Inn again. I asked before checking out, to make sure I did not get charged for the two nights stay, and was told that it would be no problem and would not be charged. I get home today, and I have been charged for both nights stay. I called mgmt immediately, and have been given nothing but the run around over this issue. I guess the fight for my money back is on. I do not recommend anyone staying there.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2009

Gee, after reading the previous reviews for this hotel, it would make me not want to stay here. But I did, and I must say that I did not experience any of the negative reviews. My stay was very pleasant. The room was clean and the bed was so comfortable. The staff was extremely friendly. My check-in and check-out was smooth and fast. The continental breakfast was typical as any other smaller hotel, muffins, cerel, etc. I enjoyed it. The hotel is conveniently located 4 miles from the casino and they have a shuttle that will take you there. Nice place to relax after a long night at the casino.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled solo
raleigh-nc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2009

Very clean room , friendly satff .This hotel is near casino.Check in process good, morming breakfast was very good.Will stay with again.Rate of hotel are very reasonable.Thanks

• Stayed March 2009, traveled on business
New York City
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2008

This is just to serve as a heads up for those wanting to stay at this place. Be especially careful if you are traveling with a tour group. We were falsely accused of stealing pillows, blankets and hand towels from the room. The bus was diverted back to the hotel and we were threatned with police until the items were surrendered. Finally through a bag search they were convinced we did not take the items.
This has been happening several time. Three other busses were ordered back at the same time as ours. I contacted Days Inn corporate offices and were told that they are independatly owned and they can not controll this motels bad business. Please stay elsewhere and spare yourself the embarrasement.

• Liked — I wish I could say something nice.
  • Disliked — Being accused of stealing stuff from hotel.
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2008

If you are looking for a room nearby the local casino, and there happens to be one at this hotel, question yourself why?! The room had something "brown" on the bathroom wall and less toilet paper to be desired.The so called "continental" breakfast was a joke, with stale muffins as your best choice! I happened to look down on the floor by the cabinet where the breakfast was and saw a insect glue trap with a roach that was at least 2 " long.Our 16yr old daughter chose to sleep with her own blanket on top of the bed. We were accused of stealing that same blanket as the manager yelled over the balcony "You are going to be charged for that!!" She apologized for her mistake after my wife had to go back up and show that their blanket was still on the bed! Our trip home was 4 hours and my wife did not say a word to me because i 'm the one that booked this place!!

• Liked — close to casinos
  • Disliked — was not clean & service
  • Stayed March 2008, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Gulf Shores AL
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2006

Average motel room, cramped split bath, microwave and fridge in room. Our fridge still had previous tenant's food in it. Also found hair clip left over. obviously not thoroughly cleaned and checked after checkout.

Furniture in need of cosmetic repair, light switch by door does not work. Told by front desk, ice machines not working, one has been broken since the hurricane (7 MONTHS AGO!!!!), I could buy ice at the gas station if I want. How can you run a hotel without ice machines? Breakfast is ordinary, cereal, pastries, toast etc.

Stayed March 2006

Been to Days Inn & Suites Kinder? Share your experiences!