“POOR SERVICE” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 11 restaurants in Kinder
Texas
“POOR SERVICE”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

Visited this property and Buffet on December 7-8 2012 . I ate at Buffet After I was seated like at any other buffet Iwas told to help myself my server would be there shortly with my drink order . I returned with my food began eating Still NO SERVER I had to ask the busboys for condiments and my drink by this time I had been there about 15-20 min. I observed several female waitstaff laughing and joking with another employee , I knew he had to be a maneger of some sorts because his attire was very different from the rest of the staff . I looked around the surronding tables and saw other patrons ( in my area ) looking for there servers as well . When I mentioned my dissatisfaction in the service and that I would be writing about IT on TRIP ADVISOR guess who shows up at mty table " JOSH " the so called supervisor and finally his boss , both who continued to interrupt my meal with offers of apoligies and EXCUSES . I understand Casinos are in the Business to make MONEY but without Patrons where will they get there money . Even COMPED MEALS are paid for BY PATRONS like myself every time WE VISIT . THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR POOR SERVICE

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

54% Recommend
Corpus Christi, Texas
“Casino Dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

There were so many places to eat we could do all of them. We ate at the cafe and the buffet. The breakfast at the cafe was excellent and so was the buffet.

Visited November 2012
Caldwell, Texas
“Seafood Buffet not worth it - bad quality.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

Fried food made us sick. Salad bar, cegetables & fruit need help too. Last time whether it's comp or not.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
austin texas
“You won't go hungry”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

The resort offers three actual eating areas (not counting bars/coffee shop) plus the buffet. Have not been to the buffet. BIg Sky,Terrace and Sport's Bar are all adequate at best. The best deal of the day is the breakfast at the terrace. The terrace and big sky ( reservations suggested) share a kitchen so you can eat the same food in either place- nothing special. Service was good but if a reservation is required you just think there should be an upscale feel and Big Sky does not deliver.

Visited August 2012
Austin, TX
“Breakfast buffet not the best”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

We do get our food comped most of the time, so I guess I shouldn't complain, but the breakfast buffet was certainly not what I would call a good breakfast buffet. We usually eat at the Terrace Restaurant at Coushatta for breakfast as they have a menu (as well as a small buffet), but on this occasion they only had their small buffet - no menu - and it was $12, but their large buffet was open and it was $10 - duh? We were disappointed that the Terrace did not have a menu so we could order our breakfast, so we, of course, went to the Seven Clans Buffet. It was not up to par with other breakfast buffets that we have had at other casinos. Hope they can fix this or go back to having menus at Terrace so we can order. This won't keep us away from Coushatta!

• Visited August 2012