“Getting Better” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Kinder
More attraction details
Owner description: Louisiana's largest casino/resort. Offers over 2800 Hot Slots and 70 Tables Games. Plus there's live Bingo and Off Track Betting. There's nine dining options, a championship golf course, entertainment pavilion, and over 900 hotel rooms. Join the casino's Advantage Club to earn the best benefits in the region when you play your favorite slots and tables. At Coushatta you earn both Comps AND Cash for your slot points...no need to choose! If you are a non smoker you'll be pleased to know Coushatta has a large non smoking area with over 500 slots. And you can ever bring the kids along...they will have fun in Kids Quest and Cyber Quest while you have fun in the casino.
Texas
“Getting Better”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2007

Okay, I posted months ago that Coushatta was going down hill. Well we tried it again and I was happy to find that things are getting better. Maybe somebody read my post or maybe management just noticed how bad things were getting.

The casino area and hotel lobby were clean. There were plenty of waitresses and a few new dollar slots. We had a great time and even won a little bit.

Austin
“Worth the drive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2006

The drive from Lake Charles was the only thing I didn't like and there's nothing anyone can do about that (except possibly fix the roads).
The dealers gave helpful advice at times which made the game more enjoyable for the players. They didn't cheat the house or anything but if you've ever played blackjack with folks who don't know how to play, you'll know what I mean.
I don't really have anything bad to say about the place. I had a lot of fun and my next trip will include a stop at Coushatta.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great fun !!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2004

had a great time,celebrated my birthday there,april 1 1950 !!!!!!! ........ really enjoyed it people were nice , helpful an considerate..can"t wait to go back, its a beautiful place!! Eddie Johnston