“I liked it!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 3 attractions in Kinder
Type: Casinos
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Louisiana's largest casino/resort. Offers over 2800 Hot Slots and 70 Tables Games. Plus there's live Bingo and Off Track Betting. There's nine dining options, a championship golf course, entertainment pavilion, and over 900 hotel rooms. Join the casino's Advantage Club to earn the best benefits in the region when you play your favorite slots and tables. At Coushatta you earn both Comps AND Cash for your slot points...no need to choose! If you are a non smoker you'll be pleased to know Coushatta has a large non smoking area with over 500 slots. And you can ever bring the kids along...they will have fun in Kids Quest and Cyber Quest while you have fun in the casino.
Houston, Texas, United States
63 attraction reviews
“I liked it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

I stay in Houston and if you don't know, in Texas, gambling is not legal. Sooo... If we want to gamble (or engage in casino activities legitimately) close to home we usually like to go to Coushatta! This is only Casino I've ever been too so I guess I can't really say how "good" this Casino is per se, but I can say that on the multiple occasions I've been here, I've always had a good time! The Casino floor I would say is probably average with your typical Casino (you know, black jack tables, slot machines, card games, etc.) and they have all the poker rooms one could ask for. The waitresses are very prompt (as long as you tip) and the food is alright. Who knows, when I go to more casino's, my opinion of this one may change but for the time being, if you're in the Kinder Louisiana area, I would recommend dropping in at least one time!

Visited March 2012

New Braunfels, Texas
“First Time and Last”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

I took $3000 to spend and or help me win more. I took my Fiance with me so she could also gamble. I expected it to be a good time for us both. We were only there for the weekend so I figured that $3000. was good enough to enjoy ourselves. We couldn't even get a drink while we were gambling at the bar. And not because the bartender women were busy, they just were plain rude. I hate to use the race card but that is just what I experienced there more than once. My white friend ( which was sitting right beside me) got asked twice if he was ready for another drink, and when I said to her I was all I got was I'll be with you in a moment. Twenty minutes later still no drink. Then I was told by the bartender if I didn't like waiting I could go to the other bar there,which I did. And I'll admit they ( the men ) bartenders were more efficient . I hope from this comment they learn that a Hispanic will spend just as much money as anyone else if treated Right. And by the way we are off to Vegas in a couple of weeks, what we should have done in the first place.

Visited February 2013
Houston, Texas
“LOVE THIS CASINO!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

We had a great time, as usual! We didn't win big but had fun trying! Great place to go if you like to people watch too!

Visited February 2013
Arnaudville, Louisiana
8 attraction reviews
“Fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

I never win at a casino myself but my husband did win $800. The staff is friendly. Food is good. I can't wait to go again. The Indian Pow Wow is a must see.

austin texas
11 attraction reviews
“Great fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

This review is definitely not an expert opinion as we are not big gamblers, but we had a great time at Coushatta. There was a huge variety of machines that were actually fun and held our (usually short) attention. I even got the courage to play at a table with some help from the friendly dealer and other players. The casino floor has better air circulation and is less smokey than others we have visited. There is a great smoke-free area with a variety of machines and the air here is truly fresh and odor-free. The only problem is that you have to walk all the way through the smoking area to get to it! Every employee at this resort was friendly and helpful. There was good, free entertainment in the Mikko room and the food in the restaurants, while not exceptional, was completely acceptable. We look forward to being back here soon.

Visited January 2013