“Not bad for the price!!!” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Sleep Inn New Orleans Airport

You added Sleep Inn New Orleans Airport to your Saves list
Sleep Inn New Orleans Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2830 Loyola Dr, Kenner, LA 70062 (Formerly Motel 6 New Orleans Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Kenner
Houston, Texas, United States
“Not bad for the price!!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

This hotel really isn't too bad. I found it on hotels.com for $60 a night. My bed was comfortable, I had good running water, and felt safe. Plus, free wifi that actually works! I also liked how they renovated the entire building. Could more be done? Yes. I dont like the carpet or the air freshener they use. My room still smelled a little smokey-ish, but I opened the window and moved on. However, for the value I paid, I knew I wasn't getting a four seasons or boutique hotel. I recommend staying here if you are looking to stay on a budget. I'll stay again!

Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

Just returned today from the Sleep Inn in Kenner. Had a very pleasant stay. Room was clean and attended to. Personnel were more than friendly! Airport shuttle was very prompt. About an eight min ride to and from airport. The breakfast is very good. No need to go anywhere else for breakfast. I'm a person that doesn't mind a lil walk. There are plenty of restaurants and stores within walking distance. Just be aware of traffic. Cabs to the French Quarter will run you a steady $33 there and back, which I already knew. Been there before and will definitely be back.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

I reserved a room here strictly for the convenience of travel but I was surprised by the staff. Absolutely THE NICEST PEOPLE EVER!!! Very accommodating, always a smile on their face. They have a shuttle service and go above and beyond to help the patrons. I would highly recommend Sleep Inn in Kenner LA to anyone!!! I will definitely make a return trip!!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
robpatrick, General Manager at Sleep Inn New Orleans Airport, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
We would like to thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at the Sleep Inn New Orleans Airport. We greatly appreciate your positive comments and we will share this with all our Staff. We also thank you for your loyalty to our Brand and we hope to be a part of your future travels to the Crescent City! Thank you,
Kenner, La 70062
Boutte, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

I stayed here many times while visiting New Olreans. Other than one bad experience it was a good place to stay. Close to the city but close to NORCO where my husband was working. Free breakfast and a good price.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
We would like to thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at the Sleep Inn New Orleans Airport. We appreciate your feedback which enables our Staff to improve upon our service and enhance our product. Thank you for your loyalty to our Brand and we hope to be a part of you future travel plans to the Crescent City! Thank you,
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

Well at first I was going to rate this place high but after the experience I just went through for checkout they get the lowest rating.

At first I was going to give this place the highest rating. The room and the hotel was very clean. The parking lot was kinda of small but was alright except for the idiots who couldn't park. The bed was super soft and was perfect.

Everything was great until on Sunday I get a call saying I needed to come down because I owed $67 more. When I went down the staff first said that I owed $67 because I stayed three nights and that I checked in on Friday night and here it was Sunday morning. A smart person would think that's only two nights but not this staff. Then they said oh well your card only charged you for one night. It's amazing what our world has given us today. I brought up the charge on my smartphone and for my credit card and showed them I was charged $134.54 for Sleep Inn. Then their story changed back to well you stayed three nights. I went back up to my room to change and get ready. When I went back down the staff they needed to call my bank. My bank stated the hotel charged me for $134.54. So the bank and the hotel said they will cancel my charge and start all over. So far an hour has been wasted. Then the staff stated the error was caused by the General Manager. The staff finally worked out the charge with my bank and I was finally able to leave.

Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
robpatrick, General Manager at Sleep Inn New Orleans Airport, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
We regret that your experience at the Sleep Inn New Orleans Airport was not satisfactory. We appreciate your feedback Mr. Jack and though your comments can address the issues and correct, improve upon our service and deliver a "quality guest experience". We thank you for your loyalty to our Brand and we are extremely sorry for our unfortunate incident June 22, 2014. Thank you,
CT
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

I selected this hotel because it offered breakfast, parking and convenience to MSY. The price was reasonable. I would stay there again if I was looking for these three things. There are more romantic places to stay in New Orleans but this worked out really well for us this trip.No complaints.

Room Tip: Not bad for an airport hotel. The price is reasonable for what you get.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
On behalf of the hotel staff we would like to express our thanks for completing the survey and sharing your positive comments regarding your recent stay at the Sleep Inn New Orleans Airport.
Through your feedback our Staff can focus on those areas we need to improve upon our service and enhance our product. We wish to thank you for your loyalty to our Brand and hope we can be part of your travel plans when visiting the Crescent City in the future! Thank you,

Houma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

This was our fourth visit since January. Danielle at the front desk recognized us immediately. She was personable, friendly and accommodating. We had a couple special requests (i.e. extra towels, late check out, etc.) that she attended to immediately. Upon departure, we gave her a $10 tip. I don't know what this exceptional employee is getting paid, but she needs a raise. Only drawback was housekeeping seemed not to honor our late check out. They knocked twice on our door to see when we we going to be leaving.

• Stayed June 2014
We wish to thank you for your most positive comments regarding your recent stay at the Sleep Inn New Orleans Airport. We are especially proud of Danielle and her ability to deliver a quality"guest experience".... we will all share in this success. We also thank you for your loyalty to our Brand and hope we can be a part of your visits to the Crescent City in the future! Thank you,

504-466-9666

Been to Sleep Inn New Orleans Airport? Share your experiences!