“Decent place to stay.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sleep Inn New Orleans Airport

Save Saved
You added Sleep Inn New Orleans Airport to your Saves list
Sleep Inn New Orleans Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2830 Loyola Dr, Kenner, LA 70062 (Formerly Motel 6 New Orleans Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #10 of 15 hotels in Kenner
st.louis
“Decent place to stay.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here prior to a cruise from NewOrleans. Clean rooms nice staff. Reasonable rates. What more needs to be said. Target close by. Went to near by Oyster House resturant. Recommend it

• Stayed December 2011

111 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Sydney
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2011 via mobile

Great value for money if you need to stop off before going to the airport.

• Stayed December 2011
Mobile, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2011

I needed a hotel for two Chinese University students returning to China from NOLA. They had little funds and rather than let them spend two nights in the airport I found this hotel that would let me pay their bill and not stay with them. When we arrived the entire staff was fabulous. They realized the ladies were in a strange town/country and needed help. The manager gave me a great rate, said he would see that they got a ride to the airport at 4am if needed even tho the shuttle did not run til 5am. Then he gave them a great room. They were so thrilled that immediately upon opening the door they got out their cameras and began taking pictures of the room. I left them feeling they were in good hands and that just maybe relations between China and the US might some day get better via these two college ladies. Thanks--you made my day.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
Memphis, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2011

The property was well kept and the room was clean but our experience with Georgette, was something I would like to forget. There was an error in our bill and Jessica, another front desk clerk, worked with me several days to try to remedy the problem. Jessica stated that she saw the error but could not make the final decision in issuing a credit of approximately $125 of erronous charges. Jessica told me that GEORGETTE would contact me the following day. Well, guess what, she didn't. Several weeks later, my family and I were in town and decided to stay at the hotel again. Upon arrival, Jessica checked me in and I told her who I was and asked about the charges. She said Georgette was supposed to contact me concerning this matter and that my card would not be credited because of a "no show." I told her that Georgette did not call me and I wanted the owner to contact me imediately. Within 15 minutes, the owner contacted my husband and I and the situation was remedied. I am thankful for Jessica and the owner of the Sleep Inn in Kenner because Georgette did not seem to care. The morning of our departure, I spoke to Georgette and told her that I was the lady whom she was supposed to contact concerning erronous charges and I had not heard from her. She weakly apologized. When we departed the establishment, she was standing at the front desk and didn't have the decency to say "Good bye nor have a nice day." So if you decide to lay your head at the Sleep Inn in Kenner, Louisiana, avoid Georgette at all cost.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2011

Price was right!

Staff very friendly and no waiting for the shuttle bus to the airport.

Room was just ok....

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Yountville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2011

I've never written a review just because of the great service, but this hotel deserves it. After checking out of a loud hotel on Bourbon St, we found this gem by the airport. We checked in at 4 am. We got a huge room with a King bed. Kind of felt like the 70's with angular furniture, green colors and spackled ceiling. Very nice bed and pillows. For the price it was a superb room. Nothing fancy, just extremely clean and comfortable. When our flight got cancelled after we checked out, they sent the shuttle over and let us back into our room until 1 pm when we took the shuttle back to the airport with no extra charge. Only 15 minutes from the French Quarter. I will go back.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Austin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2011

I made reservations for both weekends of Jazz Fest last June when Sleep Inn in Kenner was run by Motel 6 because I wanted to get a decent room rate for Jazz Fest. I called today to cancel the first weekend's reservation and Motel 6 couldn't cancel the reservation. Come to find out they sold the property but they advised me to call the hotel directly. I did so and Sleep Inn did not have either reservation. Apparently, when they took the property over from Motel 6, they didn't transfer reservations. When I explained to the front desk that I had a reservation for next weekend, the clerk looked and said he didn't have that reservation either. Good thing I needed to cancel this weekend or I'd have shown up in New Orleans with no room. Oh, and Sleep Inn is selling my $55 Motel 6 room for $123. Amazing!

Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Sleep Inn New Orleans Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Sleep Inn New Orleans Airport

Address: 2830 Loyola Dr, Kenner, LA 70062 (Formerly Motel 6 New Orleans Airport)
Location: United States > Louisiana > Kenner
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #10 of 15 hotels in Kenner
Hotel Class:2 star — Sleep Inn New Orleans Airport 2*
New Orleans airport property is 20 minutes from Bourbon St & French Quarter.This is a newly remolded with HD TVs , take a virtual tour you will not be disappointed. Easy on/off I-10 close to the things you want to see like the Superdome, Audubon Zoo, etc. Close to restaurants. Free parking, Free full hot Breakfast with frsh omlette station, Free internet. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Sleep Inn New Orleans Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Sleep Inn New Orleans Airport Hotel Kenner
Motel 6 Kenner
Motel Six Kenner
Kenner Motel Six
Kenner Motel 6

If you own or manage Sleep Inn New Orleans Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.