“Excellant Visit” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Doubletree New Orleans Airport

You added Doubletree New Orleans Airport to your Saves list
Doubletree New Orleans Airport
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2150 Veterans Memorial Boulevard, Kenner, LA 70062 (Formerly Radisson Hotel New Orleans Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Park and Go Package!
Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Kenner
Tuftonboro, NH
“Excellant Visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

Not my first time here, but this was a very nice visit, pickup from hotel on time, (they were waiting for me at airport), courteous and prompt check in, room ready for me with A/C set at comfortable level, very pleasant and helpful staff. Past visits have not always gone as well, credit should be given when credit is due, based on this visit, I would recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

weylan, General Manager at Doubletree New Orleans Airport, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
Please accept my personal thank you for taking the time to comment about your most recent visit to our property and for providing the feedback. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and especially glad to see tht we met your expectations. look forward to hosting you again on your next visit.

Weylan Rhame

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Troy, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

I was impressed how quickly the shuttle arrived, it usually takes 30 minutes but this time it was 10. One thing though, I had the gratuity in hand for the driver when he did not even step out of the van at the airport or the hotel to assist with the bag. I have no problem carrying my own bag but in the past other drivers insisted in helping, probably to get a gratuity which is why they are there. The female behind the desk was amicable but nothing special. Last visit the person behind the counter was bubbly and more pleasant and inviting. The room was clean and the bed comfortable which is why I always enjoy my stay.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback about your most recent stay. There are many opportunities for us to improve from the comments we receive, and in this case I will definately communicate with my Front desk staff so that we can improve based on the comments you provided. I appreciate you providing the detailed feedback. Thank you once again for bringing those issues to my attention and I look forward to having you again as a guest.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

My family and I stayed at Double Tree by Hilton in Jenner , Louisiana for the International Conviction of Jehovah Witnesses 06/13 to the 15th . When we arrived we were warmly greeted by those working there . Even with freshly baked cookies !!!!!! They were so friendly and loving . They even took care of my mom and I while we were sick . Room service was so amazing and it made it so relaxing when we returned . If we had a small concern , they lovingly addressed it . We Did Not WantbTo Leave , it was so much fun !!!! Ten plus thumbs up to these who works there : Vincent/Engineering , Calvin/Bellman , Tracey/Front office manager , Darvann/Front desk agent , Eddie and Kindra/Front desk agent ! I love these guys ! Totally amazing ! You rock !!!!!!

Room Tip: Just be specific , kind and sweet ! Ask for what you would like . Keep in mind no one is perfect , m...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Please accept my sincere thanks for taking the time to post a review about your most recent stay. It is really important to us to know that we're performing up to the standards that we set for ourselves and most importantly to yours. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay here and hope that you will allow us the chance to serve you again should your travels bring you back to this area.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

Very very comfortable place, people is really kind and beautiful specially the front desk agent Darvonn!
The food and the drinks are really good too; they think about details in here. Nice place to come alone or with family.
Loved the place I will definitely come back!

Stayed July 2014
It was wonderful to read such nice comments and positive scores about your most recent stay. Thank you very much for taking the time to provide the feedback and for commenting on the great service you received from one of our front desk associates. It was our pleasure to serve you and I hope you will allow us the opportunity to do so again on your next visit to the Big Easy.

Lafayette, Louisiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

The hotel needs updating; the meeting rooms and common areas show their age. The bathroom in our room was extremely tiny and the a/c was loud and eratic. However, all of the staff were extremely nice and professional. Darvonn at the front desk and Lorena from room service were very pleasant and made sure we were settled properly. And, the two ladies in the restaurant (breakfast time) were a joy; their smiles were a welcome start to the day. I didn't notice the airport or street noise, but be aware that parking was limited. (Returning to the hotel late one evening, we saw security patrolling the lot.)

Room Tip: Rooms away from the elevator are quieter. The front on the hotel faces a major street and the back o...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback about your most recent stay. There are many opportunities for us to improve from the comments we receive, and I appreciate you providing the detailed feedback. I will focus on the concerns you noted in an effort to improve our product for our guests. Thank you once again for bringing those issues to my attention and I look forward to having you again as a guest.

Austin, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Broken and noisy a/c in both rooms. I gave up after changing rooms. First room had noisy and warm a/c and second room had noisy a/c. The staff didn't offer to help move my bags to the new room and didn't check with me on the quality of the second room. At least the rattling a/c tamped down the noise in the hallway. Staff not interested in customer comfort if you're not one who doesn't tip and is attending the Essence Festival.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking time to complete your Doubletree survey. I was dissappointed to see that we did not meet your total satisfaction and will assure you that we will work to correct the issues you noted. It was a pleasure to serve you and I hope that we can earn back your business in the future.

Chicago, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

Hotel was easy to find from the street. Parking was easy. Front desk clerk Darvonn was very helpful. Greeted me as a hilton honors member. Had a room with a nice view of the pool. Room was clean bathroom was stocked. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Weylan Rhame

Been to Doubletree New Orleans Airport? Share your experiences!