“Best hotel experience while in New Orleans!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Park and Go Package!
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Kenner
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Best hotel experience while in New Orleans!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

My hubby and I had an excellent experience at the double tree while staying in new orleans. The front desk staff was extremely nice (Darvomm) and answered all of our questions, the shuttle was very timely and seemed to continuously run, we sunk in the bed and slept wonderfully (we didn't even hear all of the young basketball boys that we saw when checking in). The outdoor pool was wonderful, though there is no hot tub. Overall it was a great experience, out of the three hotels we stayed at during our visit, this is the one we will be coming back to!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
weylan, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel New Orleans Airport, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
It was wonderful to read such nice comments and positive scores about your most recent stay. Thank you very much for taking the time to provide the feedback and for mentioning an associate by name. It was our pleasure to serve you and I hope you will allow us the opportunity to do so again on your next visit to the Big Easy.

Weylan Rhame

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

I stayed at the Doubletree New Orleans Airport about 3 weeks ago. I love this place, the service was wonderful. Did have a chance to meet the Manager, Mr. Rhame, he was so helpful with some special needs I had. My overall stay was really great and I will be booking another stay on May 31st.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
weylan, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel New Orleans Airport, responded to this review, May 27, 2014

Bella Vista, Arkansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

I think this hotel used to be a Radisson and you can definitely see the difference in room design between this hotel and a more typical Doubletree design. Rooms are clean and functional, beds are comfortable. Bathrooms are very small and the hotel shows it's age a little bit. Despite a reasonable renovation they failed to offer bedside power outlets or more than a single desktop power outlet. That is a simple fix that completely disregards thae needs of most guests these days.

Didn't try breakfast but it smelled good. The gym was pretty amazing. The treadmills had bigger TVs than I have in my house and they are touch screen.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback about your most recent stay. There are many opportunities for us to improve from the comments we receive, and I appreciate you providing the detailed feedback. I will focus on the concern you noted about providing additional power supply outlets. Thank you once again for bringing this issues to my attention and I look forward to having you again as a guest.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

Very comfortable room room service/dinner service very good for the dish I would recommend the ribeye eith a tirtle cheesecale as desert.
From the reception to the roommades excellent service, I have nothing to complain so far

• Stayed May 2014
Thank you for taking time to provide comments about your stay. I was happy to see such that you received such good service and especially happy to see that you enjoyed your dining experience. It was a pleasure to serve you and I hope that we can do so again very soon.

Metairie, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

Stayed at the Doubletree Friday, 5/9/2014. Room was dated and the beds were horrible. Mattress needs replacing. Rooms could have been cleaner but had a dated look so it could have contributed to the dirty feel. Very overpriced at $149.00. Would not stay there again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Please accept my sincere thanks for taking the time to post a review about your most recent stay. It is really important to us to know that we're performing up to the standards that we set for ourselves and most importantly to yours. I'm sorry that we did not perform better and will definately discuss your comments with our management team in order to improve in those areas where we can. I look forward to serving you again.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

Room was cool clean and furnished well. Plenty of chargers for all my work devices. Gym was good plenty of machines. But the breakfast was delicious well appointed and scored high on biscuits waffles etc. staff was available eager and pleased to help all around. I am a pilot and have lots of empirical data on hotels. I mean it its a 5.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
weylan, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel New Orleans Airport, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
Please accept my personal thank you for taking the time to comment about your most recent visit to our property and for providing the feedback. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to hosting you again on your next visit. We will continue to monitor responses like yours in order to improve upon our services and to help better understand what is most important to our guests.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

I travel for business and visit the New Orleans area several times a year. When in town I stay at this hotel for the closeness to the airport, interstate and major road ways that I can use to get around town. I have used the conference facilities and have a wonderful experience with the staff making sure I had everything I needed. Plus you when come to visit you will get a wonderful reception from Darvonn at the guest check in.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
It was wonderful to read such nice comments and positive scores about your most recent stay and especially seeing you mention an associate by name. Thank you very much for taking the time to provide the feedback. It was our pleasure to serve you and I hope you will allow us the opportunity to do so again on your next visit to the Big Easy.

Weylan Rhame

Been to Doubletree by Hilton Hotel New Orleans Airport? Share your experiences!