You added Doubletree by Hilton Hotel New Orleans Airport to your Saves list
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Kenner
Acworth, Georgia
“Great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

This is a very nice hotel. The staff is very helpful and friendly. The cookies they give you when you check in are good. The rooms are very nice. The beds are comfortable and the rooms are clean. The bathrooms are a little small. No free breakfast but coffee makers in the room. The hotel was quiet and we slept good the nights we stayed.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
La.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Booked this hotel on Hotwire, and of course was a little concerned of what I might get. Was pleasantly surprised when we arrived at the hotel. The hotels exterior is not that great, but the interior makes up for that. The staff were very friendly and pleasant. We received a warm cookie on arrival, a very nice touch. The room was very nice and super clean, the bathroom however was very small. The parking area is in the rear of the hotel with ample parking. However, coming in a night can be a little scary in the parking area. They do have a breakfast, but is very pricey, so we walked right across the street and had breakfast there. Very convenient to I-10. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dallas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

This Doubletree is what I've come to expect out of Doubletrees by Hilton. Great front desk agent and check-in, comfortable rooms and quick and easy breakfast. The building facade and elevators could use an update but all in-room furniture are new.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

From check-in to check-out, this hotel made me feel extra special. The gentleman at the front desk was a true sweetheart! After being in a car for 9 hours, it was definitely refreshing to be treated so nicely. I was greeted as a Diamond HHonors member, and I was immediately given my fresh-out-of the-oven cookie (my favorite part of any Doubletree stay). I was even given a coupon for a complementary cocktail, which was much needed after that car ride. The food in the restaurant was very delicious. The service there wasn't so hot, but we got our food pretty quickly. This is an older hotel, so the rooms are a little dated with tiny bathrooms, but mine was very clean. The parking lot is a little far from the hotel, but it wasn't too bad. I would definitely stay here again!

Fleetwood, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Waited 45 minutes for a pick up from the hotel. Room is dates and smells. Took 45 minutes to check in because they messed up my reservation. Stay away... Definitely won't be staying again. Food was awful too. Drinks are expensive also

• Stayed July 2013
weylan, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel New Orleans Airport, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Please accept our sincere apologies for the poor experience you had during your recent stay at our hotel. We strive to make every guests' visit a pleasant one through our service and amenities and your comments will help us as we constantly strive to achieve this goal. We hope you will give us a second chance to show you the quality hospitality you deserve should you return to our area in the future.

Weylan Rhame
Charleston, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

I was called a liar, told that my reservations did not exist and that my credit card was being ran for a higher price then I paid in my reservation. I had to display my reservation receipt, I had to display my bank statement for proof of payment and even had to call my bank to speak with the manager to verify that payment was received by the hotel. Once the manager realize the hotel system did not confirm everything with their headquarters, I was given a cookie, 2 free drinks and free breakfast. I guess that was to make up for the embarrassment. If my reservations was refundable, I would have demanded my money back and went to a Holiday Inn or something not affiliated with Hiton

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Please accept my most sincere apology for the issues you experienced at check in during your recent stay with us. It is certainly not a usual matter that our reservation information not reflect accurate data in accordance with a booking, but in your case it did. Either way, we should have handled it professionally and in a way that would ultimately meet with your satisfaction. We are proud to be your hotel of choice and value the importance of building a solid repeat business base. I hope that you will allow us the opportunity to earn back your business in the future and truly thank you for your business.

Weylan Rhame
Raleigh, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Arrived at airport and called for pickup, waited close to 45min for pickup, when it did arrive there were so many flight crew and others going some people couldn't even get on the bus. Hotel was ok. Food overpriced

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Been to Doubletree by Hilton Hotel New Orleans Airport? Share your experiences!