We arrived at the motel and the check-in was efficient. We requested a room that never had pets before due to allergy concerns, and the check-in lady told us that it would be no problem. After settling in the room, our family settled in the beds. However, the bed sheets felt scratchy and, soon enough, we saw small bugs on the bedsheets and one crawling on the lamp post. When we tried to crush the one on the lamp post, it jumped away. We had a strong suspicion that the bugs were fleas and we caught a bug from the bed and brought it down to the lobby. There was another check-in lady there and when she saw the bug, she also said "That's a flea." This raised the question, "How can a room that never had pets before have fleas?" Concerned with the motel's honesty and the conditions of the other rooms, we refused their offer to move us to another room and called hotwire to get a refund from them, and then we fleed the motel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn New Orleans Airport Hotel is the closest Hotel to the Louis Armstrong International Airport. Denny’s Restaurant is on-site and open 24 Hours. We offer free Airport Transportation 24 hours a day or to any location within 3 miles of hotel. We are located in close proximity to Treasure Chest Casino, the Historic Rivertown and the Esplanade Mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, BookIt.com and Odigeo so you can book your Days Inn New Orleans Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn New Orleans Airport Hotel Kenner
- Lexington Hotel New Orleans