“Casino river boat near Hotel Kenner” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 4 attractions in Kenner
Type: Casinos
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: More than 19,000 square-feet of gaming space features 1,000 slot machines, 45 table games plus nightly entertainment and casual dining.
Lynnville, Tennessee
11 attraction reviews
“Casino river boat near Hotel Kenner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

This casino is within walking distance to the Hotel Kenner, but no need to walk because shuttles travel between the hotel, parking and casino throughout the day and much of the night. The casino sits on the shores of Lake Pontchartrain, a beautiful location very near to a small public park and boat launch.

The interior of the casino was clean and very pretty, 3 floors that I visited with the top being a non smoking but pretty much same games and slots offered on each floor. Although I do not gamble, traveled with 3 others that do, and all seemed to be happy with what was offered and the staff. The casino had a live band one night when we were there and a DJ the next. Drinks were FREE!! a very nice addition to our visit... There is a restaurant but we did not go in so cannot add info on that.

Visited November 2012

“Very Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

I like the people, the attention, and most of all the fun you have when you are there, I like the atmopsphere, the food, the bands, music, defintely like playing black jack and craps, I also enjoy the free drinks,and their hotel, their rooms are awesome very spacious, excellant attention

Visited December 2011
Birmingham, Alabama
6 attraction reviews
“Nice gaming facility when in Metairie”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

I played here last night with a coworker. This is my favorite casino on this side of the river. It is very smokey so if smoke bothers you, you might want to prepare. I played roulette for a bit. I can honestly say the croupiers were some of the most rude I've encountered ever at a casino. Example: a lady next to me hit fairly big once or twice. She asked for "50 over", meaning that she wanted $50 of her $350 hit to be in two green chips. The croupier said "no, you can't do that". I kept quiet but I have never heard of such a thing. If I were her, I'd have colored up and not tipped him. Things got a little rowdy, which kept it interesting. I did not drink but my coworker did and the drinks were coming like clockwork. I do like this casino, but not the staff last night.

Grant
16 attraction reviews
“Fun casino”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

Liked this one because the top deck is nonsmoking. We made several visits during our stay. The buffet is really terrible so don't waste money on it.

Visited August 2012
Kenner, Louisiana
“Just an average casino”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

Only a few table games..... I would have liked to see more table games in the casino. The food is just okay, nothing spectacular and not worth the money.

Visited July 2012