“Did NOT disappoint” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Kenner
Hillsboro, Oregon, United States
“Did NOT disappoint”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

We have stayed at several Extended Stays across the country and this one did NOT disappoint us in the least. The service was excellent, the bed comfortable, the room clean. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone.

Room Tip: If you smoke it will be the third floor - makes sense as smoke goes UP
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - New Orleans - Kenner, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm glad that you were completely satisfied while you were our guest. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future. We look forward to having you as our guest again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for 7 nights and I was absolutely satisfied from day 1 to 7 had a minor toilet problem they were informed and switched our room right away I will definitely come back to this hotel the next time I'm in Kenner thank u!!

• Stayed October 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - New Orleans - Kenner, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
It is so rewarding to read that you had a absolutely satisfying stay with our team in Kenner. We thank you for your wonderful comments. It's also great to hear that our team was able to correct the issues with your toilet to your satisfaction. T

hank you again for sharing your positive comments and experience with us. If you are ever in the Kenner, LA area in the future, we look forward to being "Your Home Away From Home".
Georgetown, Kentucky, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

The location was alright, but I felt a bit out if place. My bath/shower was slow to drain and I don't think anyone did anything to fix this except the girl at the check in desk. Room smelled a bit like a smokers room. The rooms let a lot of noise in and it didn't really feel very private.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - New Orleans - Kenner, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Jessie - I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. I am sorry to hear that our staff did not repair your bathtub in a timely manner. I'm also disappointed that your room didn't meet your complete satisfaction. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we have fixed the bathtub and will make every effort to make sure your experience is not repeated moving forward.

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. I invite you to contact me, at rrichardson@extendedstay.com, if you have any additional comments. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town. It would be our pleasure to have you as our guest and look forward to seeing you again.
Plano, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Nice folks, great group of folks. This place is not the worst at all. I had a couple issues. The toilet (commode) would randomly "burp" and plenty of roaches. I couldn't really get comfortable in the room. The bed linen and towels are clean, no visible dust, but roaches are gross!

• Stayed September 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - New Orleans - Kenner, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am so disappointed with the issues you have described. Please accept my apology. We recognize that if our guests can't get a good night's sleep, they won't return. Our TEAM do take seriously your concern, and promise that we will continue to look for ways to make sure every guest is as comfortable as possible when staying with us. To prevent this from happening again, our Kenner Team has taken corrective measures to ensure all of our guests are 100 satisfied and the issues you experienced have been rectified.

I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. I invite you to contact me at rrichardson@extendedstay.com if you have any additional comments. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Baltimore, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

The location was very good, it was close to the airport, other than that there was nothing special about the room. It was close to shopping areas, and it had restaurant next door where you can get your breakfast. Since it was extended stay type of hotel, services were very limited. You had to pick up your own toileteries and request to have your bed llinen changed. They staff were friendly.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - New Orleans - Kenner, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
The staff and I read your comments about your stay with us. I'm happy that our location was beneficial for you. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home. We also pride ourselves on providing exceptional value to our guests. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback.

If you have any additional feedback, we would like to hear it. Please contact me, at nok@extendedstay.com, so we can speak directly. I do hope that you will visit our location in the future.
New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

I stayed here on busness for a week and found it to be a great place for the value and location. Te staff is very helpful. Mrs. Tanya who works the evening shift was very helpful,nice and proesional at all times. I wish all the hotels I stay at had professional people half as good as she is. Thank you very much for the stay.

Chris M.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

I absolutely love this hotel! Everyone at the front desk are kind and helpful. Accept one person. I think her name is Inna or Enna. Not sure never see her name tag. I wasn't raised to be prejudice, but she is very rude to all guests accept Hispanic guests. P than that Everyone is extremely polite as well as helpful. N soon I'm going to be homeless, for the first time ever in my life. I'm on physical disability too. I wish I could afford to at at this wonderful hotel. Until I figure out what to do. I have no place to go. Also Miss. Joann informed me that y'all are trying to make this location a non-smoking hotel. Please don't. Just because of pot heads. Ppl like myself that smoke cigarettes only shouldn't be punished for other ignorant people. Thanks and have a Blessed Day!

• Stayed August 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - New Orleans - Kenner, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel. Given our commitment to superior guest service, it was great to read about your positive experience with our staff. Of course, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. I am grateful for the opportunity to respond to your concern. I have spoken with the staff and reviewed the importance of being professional and polite with each and every guest. Our hotels pride themselves on the highest level of exceptional customer services and professionalism. It is my sincere hope that apart from this unfortunate occurrence, the rest of your stay with us was satisfying.

Although it is unusual for a guest to have the experience you did while you were with us, we would like to use your account to help us make our hotel even better. Again, I am deeply sorry that you did not have a completely enjoyable stay at our hotel, and I promise that we are focused on total guest satisfaction every day. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me at this hotel. I do hope that you will let me demonstrate our redoubled efforts in the future.

Been to Extended Stay America - New Orleans - Kenner? Share your experiences!