“Just some place to lay our heads” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #5 of 15 hotels in Kenner
Baltimore, Maryland
“Just some place to lay our heads”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

The location was very good, it was close to the airport, other than that there was nothing special about the room. It was close to shopping areas, and it had restaurant next door where you can get your breakfast. Since it was extended stay type of hotel, services were very limited. You had to pick up your own toileteries and request to have your bed llinen changed. They staff were friendly.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - New Orleans - Kenner, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
The staff and I read your comments about your stay with us. I'm happy that our location was beneficial for you. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home. We also pride ourselves on providing exceptional value to our guests. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback.

If you have any additional feedback, we would like to hear it. Please contact me, at nok@extendedstay.com, so we can speak directly. I do hope that you will visit our location in the future.

36 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

I stayed here on busness for a week and found it to be a great place for the value and location. Te staff is very helpful. Mrs. Tanya who works the evening shift was very helpful,nice and proesional at all times. I wish all the hotels I stay at had professional people half as good as she is. Thank you very much for the stay.

Chris M.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

I absolutely love this hotel! Everyone at the front desk are kind and helpful. Accept one person. I think her name is Inna or Enna. Not sure never see her name tag. I wasn't raised to be prejudice, but she is very rude to all guests accept Hispanic guests. P than that Everyone is extremely polite as well as helpful. N soon I'm going to be homeless, for the first time ever in my life. I'm on physical disability too. I wish I could afford to at at this wonderful hotel. Until I figure out what to do. I have no place to go. Also Miss. Joann informed me that y'all are trying to make this location a non-smoking hotel. Please don't. Just because of pot heads. Ppl like myself that smoke cigarettes only shouldn't be punished for other ignorant people. Thanks and have a Blessed Day!

• Stayed August 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - New Orleans - Kenner, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel. Given our commitment to superior guest service, it was great to read about your positive experience with our staff. Of course, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. I am grateful for the opportunity to respond to your concern. I have spoken with the staff and reviewed the importance of being professional and polite with each and every guest. Our hotels pride themselves on the highest level of exceptional customer services and professionalism. It is my sincere hope that apart from this unfortunate occurrence, the rest of your stay with us was satisfying.

Although it is unusual for a guest to have the experience you did while you were with us, we would like to use your account to help us make our hotel even better. Again, I am deeply sorry that you did not have a completely enjoyable stay at our hotel, and I promise that we are focused on total guest satisfaction every day. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me at this hotel. I do hope that you will let me demonstrate our redoubled efforts in the future.
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

I have had the pleasure of staying at several Extended Stay facilities and my most recent stay at the Extended Stay America in New Orleans - Kenner located at 2300 Veteran's Blvd. Kenner, LA 70062 was without a doubt the most relaxing and enjoyable with all the comforts of a five star... and although the actual location was somewhat difficult to navigate, I was fortunate enough to have been assisted by TONYA guiding me in for a safe landing through the turbulance... this young lady went the proverbial 150% to help a weary traveler find a quality place to rest and is for sure quality management personnel. My next visit to New Orleans begins at Stay America - Kenner!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - New Orleans - Kenner, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
James - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so glad to hear that our staff member was able to provide you with great, professional service, which resulted in you having a pleasurable stay. I will be sure to share your remarks with the entire team.

ALABASTER
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

Looks like it's been recently renovated. The furniture, carpet, beds, etc look new. It's clean, quiet, tucked away off main drag so the traffic noise is minimal. Has a lot of trees that gives it a residential feel. The people are really nice. The guests seem to be early to bed and early to rise so no night noise.

The area is decent, plenty of restaurants, a nice diner with daily blue plate specials in front-prices are cheaper than cooking and food is good, Super Wall Mart about a mile away for long stay stuff.

The free internet is adequate but if you need really fast internet pay the $15 a week extra for the 3G internet.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Scott M, Manager at Extended Stay America - New Orleans - Kenner, responded to this review, April 7, 2013
Dear Tom S, Please allow us to thank you for your loyal business with Extended Stay America during your travels throughout the Southeast and for such positive comments about our staff and Hotel during your recent stay at our Extended Stay America New Orleans Kenner location. We too appreciate the quiet surroundings, trees and residential feel at our New Orleans Kenner property along with the close proximity of local area restaurants and services. We understand you have many choices and feel very fortunate to have the opportunity to serve your ongoing lodging needs. Again, thank you for uplifting feedback and we look forward to having you as our guest again in the future.
Kenner, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

When I called to make several reservations on different dates for multiple parties I was fortunate enough to be assisted by Tonya. This young lady is outstanding and definitely is a management quality person. She was very efficient as there were other guests at the service counter and was able to handle their requests at the same time she was on the computer making reservations for me. I have been here for a month tomorrow, checked in March 14th., and have a confirmation for my return trip on May 6th. for a stay of 2 months. The guest representatives and housekeeping staff are very accommodating and meticulos. The rooms have a kitchenette complete with dishes and a full size refrigerator. There several good restaurants within walking distance, drop-off laundry service, dry cleaners and Post Office around the corner. If you are to be in the New Orleans area at any time in the future, do yourself a favor and stay here. Say Hello to Tonya for me.

David "Woody" Allen
Superintendent
Valero Construction Coordinator
Richard Industrial Group - Richard Construction Inc.
Beaumont, TX.

Room Tip: There are not any bad rooms as far as my co-workers and myself are concerned. We all stay on differe...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear Mr. Allen,
Please allow us to thank you for your business and for such positive comments regarding your recent stay at our Extended Stay America New Orleans Kenner location. We too appreciate the close proximity of local area restaurants and services. Please also note we will indeed share with great enthusiasm your very kind words about our staff and the Hotel and feel very fortunate to have had the opportunity to serve your long term lodging needs. Your loyal business remains our top priority and we look forward to seeing again in May. Once again thank you for the very rewarding review of our Extended Stay America New Orleans Kenner property.
Lithonia, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Stayed here Mardi Gras weekend 2013 and the stay was nice. I always stay in Extended Stay properties since all the rooms are large and offer a kitchen. Brittany and Tonya at the front desk were great and made us feel like we were home. Stayed on the 2nd floor facing I-10, but never heard any highway noise. Anytime we needed to get fresh towels,pillows, etc it wasn't a problem. Very convenient to I-10, Walmart, Esplanade Mall and other businesses including a Sonic in the parking lot.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Scott M, Manager at Extended Stay America - New Orleans - Kenner, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Thank you for your loyal business. Whenever we read positive comments like yours, particularly about great guest service, our entire staff appreciates the proclamation of a job well done. Our goal is to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. Having Extended Stay America New Orleans Kenner as a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know you have many lodging options in the area and are firmly committed to guest satisfaction with clean effective rooms at an affordable rate. We were among the first in the industry to identify a need for a fully functional hotel suite, complete with range top and full refrigerator. Coupled with our staff providing professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest we understand this offer is compelling.

Been to Extended Stay America - New Orleans - Kenner? Share your experiences!