“Never again” 1 of 5 stars
Review of The Airport Inn

The Airport Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Kenner
The Airport Inn
Save Saved
You added The Airport Inn to your Saves list
1300 Veterans Blvd, Kenner, LA 70062   |
Ranked #14 of 15 Hotels in Kenner
Kenner, Louisiana
“Never again”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

for one they false Advertising about how the hotel looks and what the rooms have.me my wife and 3kids stayed at the hotel until our house was done for a month and 2weeks.within that period of time we had to fight with insects coming out of the wall no hot water no towels or soap tissue paper just nothing no one I mean no one was ever there to clean or see what the tenants needed and when we did see the people in the office we asked for another room and told them the situation they just blow it off not mention that the service is very poor and on top of that my wife and kids got locked out of the room for 4hours the worker had the business phone to her cell phone like she was working and no one was in the office at all very freaking sad.

• Stayed June 2014

Families
Couples
Solo
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

My husband rented a room for 2 nights while he was out of town, the first night he said it was nice. The second night was hell. When he got done working he returned to the hotel around 1am to find his key wasn't working, after calling, calling, and calling the office no one would answer. so he knocked on the office door repeatedly with no answer!! My husband had to sleep in his work truck because his belongings were still in the room. I understand businesses close but i have a few friends that work for hotels and all have said someone has to be in the office just in case there are any problem. For someone to pay for a room for 2 nights and only gets to sleep in that room 1 time because no one was there to fix the problem is outrageous! Then when he asks for his money back on the second night he was told he has to call someone else to see if they will refund it. That its complete bull crap. WE WILL NEVER USE THIS PLACE AGAIN. You can't run a company without employees.

• Stayed February 2014
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

The service was very bad thy don't give you one set of towels in 7 days and want come pick them up. Don't clean room but one time in 7 days. The people at the front desk where very nasty to my wife. Thy need to be let go.

• Stayed June 2012
Mansura
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2012

It was very shady, I had to beg for everything I payed for. No hot water, no key, no room service for the entire week. I was told i had to provide my own towels and toulete paper. and everything was broken.

Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Broomfield, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2010

it was the first time the hotel had opened since Katrina. We were staying there for Mardi Gras. It was good enough as for being a place to rest your head in between partying and the price will tell you that ($79)! But not a place to stay for vacation. 15 min from Downtown

Stayed February 2010, traveled with friends

Been to The Airport Inn? Share your experiences!