“Stopover for the night” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Jennings

Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn & Suites Jennings to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites Jennings
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   310 W Fred Ruth Zigler Memorial Drive, Jennings, LA 70546   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10% off your stay!
Ranked #1 of 4 hotels in Jennings
United States
“Stopover for the night”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

My husband and I stopped late and left early on our way to Mississippi, but our stay there was satisfactory. The bed was comfortable. The room and bathroom was clean. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Ryan K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jennings, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Thank you very much for your reponse and comments. Feedback from our guests can go a long ways. We are happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and hope that you stop by again if you ever head back this way. Thanks again!

106 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
New Orleans, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I usually stay/prefer another chain of hotels, but was booked here through my son's soccer team. I was surpised to find that the Hampon hotels were soooo nice. I guess I was a little bias and was not expecting the luxury, comfort, and good price. They have definitely made an impression on me that will make add them to the must stay list!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill our this Trip Advisor survey. Feedback from our guests is a great way to see how we are doing or to help us improve. We are delighted to see that you had a great stay with us and we look forward to hosting your soccer team again in the future. Thanks again!
Oklahoma, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

The overall hotel is nice, but the A/C unit in our room didn't work properly. The auto shut off didn't work right and was putting humidity in our room. The morning front desk staff was very rude to my wife for checking out 5-10 minutes late.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Baton Rouge, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

I am in a new position that requires me to travel, sometime I am given less than a day's notice, so I'm placing a reservation in a moments notice. Hampton Inn gives me peace of mind when placing a reservation with them, the price is excellent, the people are friendly, the rooms are clean and I feel safe while traveling from the room to my job. I had not taken advantage of the exercise room until recently, this will be part of my routine from now on.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

The woman at the front desk was very friendly an courteous. We got a king size bed room which was absolutely amazing and huge! The bed was super soft and comfortable. There was an ice box and such, a couch, a flat screen, a desk and chair. Everything was exquisite! Also found out that you can order the comforters sheets and even beds off their website! I absolutely loved this hotel and would stay there again any time!!

• Stayed April 2013
San Antonio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

The hotel was very clean and the staff was awesome. I arrived around 12:30am. I was checked in quickly and went up to my room. I was very tired from driving, but I got in my room and noticed the light fixture on the desk was missing. I went downstairs and informed the front desk lady who was very nice. She informed me of a wedding they had that weekend. I couldn't help but laugh and thought to myself, "a guest of the wedding forgot their wedding present so let Hampton Inn save the day." Some people need their tail kicked for stealing. Anyway, she moved me to another room immediately and slept like a baby! This hotel is great and the staff will make you feel at home!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

Arriving tired and grumpy, we were pleased with the inviting manner of our welcome. The quality of the room and pleasing aesthetics helped us relax, unwind and find our way to peaceful slumber. Comfort and quality made for a delightful evening and restful visit so that we departed knowing we would return.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Jennings? Share your experiences!