“Great value for a business lunch” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 21 Restaurants in Jefferson
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast
Elroy, Wisconsin
“Great value for a business lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2012

Professional wait staff, decent food and value priced.

Visited January 2012

Muscatine, Iowa
“Great place to eat, great food, good service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2011

I ate here with a business group, on a Monday night. The place was packed, we had to wait about 30 minutes for a table for 6. The bar area is nice, they have cheap cocktails, although no tap beer, the taps are all liquor! We had a drink and finally got seated.

The waiter was helpful with the menu, recommended some great options. Our drinks were slow to get there at first but once the first round showed up, there were no more waits. I had the blackened Redfish and it was excellent. The room was buzzing with noise, but we could still carry on business.

I give it an B+. Go here.

Visited November 2011
Stockton
“Don't believe the negatives”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2011

I don't understand the negatives on this place, we had an excellent experience, Probably a 3.5 but going a 4. We enjoyed amazingly inexpensive drinks at the bar, before dinner. Like 5.50 for two mixed drinks! Nice mix of people. Dinner and bar service was quick, efficient and friendly. FF went with grilled catfish fillets, I, a half rack of ribs, both very good, but pass on the pecan coleslaw. . Daily specials and 2 for dinner special menu. Good prices, good service and good food.

• Visited October 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New Orleans, LA
“Ok Food, Horrible Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2011

Copeland's Westbank on Lapalco in Harvey - I cannot stress eneough how horrible the service is at this restaurant. It has gone downhill so much over the years. I already knew that I was unhappy with this place when my mom suggested it for lunch one day, but I decided that I would give it yet another chance.
First of all, they were NOT busy. The section we were seated in had two other parties eating lunch. After we were seated we sat and watied for a server to come and take our order, and waited, and waited, and waited, and waited...you get the point. We did see the waitress, however, she was constantly running back and forth taking care of the two other tables, getting them drink refills, ketchup, extra dressing, you name it. She did sa that she would be with us shortly but that never happened. Finally, the hostess who seated us came and took our drink order and brought us our ided tea. No mind you we are now waiting a good 25-30 mins. We are getting more and more aggravated as we sit and wait. I walked back to the host stand to ask if we could be moved or if someone else could take care of us, but I was told to just wait, that our server was overwhelmed and feeling sick. Finally I had eneough after about 10 more mins. I asked to pay for the tea because we were ready to go, the hostess asked, are you sure you don't want to wait? I was quite sure that had eneough waiting by now. she then had to go check to see how much our bill was for the tea! She came back and said that it was no charge. I hope to never go back to the restaurant again. While the food id not bad, the service totally ruins the experience.
I do like the Clearview & Esplanade locations, both great foor and service, but avoid the westbank!

• Visited August 2011
“Great New Orleans food for a good price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2011

Loved it. The food is great and is very reasonably priced.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere