“Great Hotel & Helpful Staff” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #12 of 16 hotels in Houma
“Great Hotel & Helpful Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

This was a great hotel. The rooms and the property was always clean. The staff went over and beyond to make sure my stay was a pleasant stay.The location was perfect anything you wanted to eat was in the area. So every time I'm in houma,la I'm staying @ the fair field inn & suites.So to the fair field staff I give my thanks.

• Stayed March 2013
FHall001, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houma, responded to this review, March 24, 2013
Thank you so much for being our guest ! And thank you for all of your kind remarks. All members of our staff try very hard to make our guests comfortable and help them have a great experience. I am so glad you did. Please come back to visit soon!

Fred

49 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

The walls are paper thin. You can hear people walking on the floor above you and talking out side in the parking lot. We where lucky enough to be right next to the elevator so we hear 4 bings everytime it stops. But it's a Fairfield Inn. Wasn't expecting much. The staff was super nice.

• Stayed November 2012
Houma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

Great location. Excellent value... Near retail and resturants. Next to Copelands which is a very good family resturant/bar. Too bad we noticed the outside patio w/grill or we would of grilled up some really fresh red drum from the bayou.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

FHall001, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houma, responded to this review, November 10, 2012
Thanks so much for being ur guest !! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your return trip. We will make sure you have a standing reservation at the grill. We have a great time in making our guests feel welcome and comfortable.

Thanks and see you next visit!

Fred
Dallas, Texas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

You can always count on Fairfield. The rooms were very nice and clean. The breakfast had several items and the coffee was really good. The pool and hot tub were clean (maybe a little too much chlorine). The staff was very nice. If the hair dryer worked and the towels weren't slightly damp, I would have gave an excellent review. Will stay there again.

Room Tip: Booked on line. Was asked what floor (3rd worked well for us) and what type of pillows (feather or...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
FHall001, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houma, responded to this review, August 10, 2012
Thank you so much for the nice things you had to say about our property. Everday we want to make sure our guests have the very best stay that we can offer them! I am sorry about the two items that were not up to par. Please contact me so I might get some more feedback from you. Thanks so much and we look forward to your return visit.
Houma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

Staff very courteous. Room clean and comfortable. A/C nice and cool. Great Gym. Pool Indoor with hot tub. Very nice and clean. Water nice and warm. Bathroom with good hot water and nice soft towels. Bed is very comfortable. Wifi good. Had mini ref and microwave. Flat screen tv. Looked at room where continental breakfast is servered. Will eat in am. Check out at noon and not the usuall 10 or 11. Pool open longer then most from 6a to 11p. All staff has been great We live a few blocks away but just wanted a night away from home but did not want to go out of town.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

Went to stay for one night and booked two rooms(double beds)! Both rooms a/c was not working properly. I called the front desk and the staff can to check it out! She said,"it very hot in here," ! She told me that she was gng to call her manager to see if she can move me to other rooms! She came back and said She was gng to place me upstairs! I ask her will the price be the same as the rooms I have already! She said yes!! Well at check-out it wasn't , they charged me $20 extra for both room! I paid cash and they still charged it to my credit card!! It was a mess!! The check-out staff was very rude To me!! I will Neva stay here ever again! So, if ur in the Houma area please stay at the Wingate! It's the best hotel down here! Stay away from the Fairfield Inn!!

• Stayed June 2012
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2012 via mobile

Hotel is just about finished with renovations. Prior to the renovations I had quit staying at this location but when available now it is a much better place to stay than in the past. The place has a new facelift and staff is really great. Rooms are nice, but as mentioned dehumifiers in the room that are not quite. So if you cannot tolerate the fan noise then you will not have peace and quite unless you turn off the dehumidifier. Thumbs up to renovations they were needed and the staff is great! Overall for the price is right for what you get so average is my recommendation due to the dehumifiers.

Stayed April 2012

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Houma? Share your experiences!