“Not that great!” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 17 hotels in Houma
Pineville, Louisiana
“Not that great!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

We chose this hotel after seeing there was an indoor pool and they were ranked 2nd. The pool had clumps of hair and scum floating in it, there was a stench in the room, and we had red ants in the bathroom the next morning. If this is the 2nd best hotel Houma has to offer, we probably won't stay in Houma again. The only good thing we experienced was the hotel breakfast. It was actually very good.

Stayed June 2014
1Houma, Owner at Quality Hotel Houma, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
We are glad you enjoyed our breakfast We apologize for the issues you stated. It is hard for us to investigate these items without dates or room number. We hope to see you again soon to show you why so many other guest gave use great reviews. Please contact me when you plan your next visit.

174 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Westwego, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

I love Quality Inn. From the nice people at the service desk to the pool and the great hot breakfast in the morning. Thanks for making our stay a special one. We stay only at the Quality Inn in Houma, La.

Room Tip: If you are a AARP you will get a rate discount.
Green Features: Every time we go it just gets better and better. Thanks Quality Inn.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1Houma, Owner at Quality Hotel Houma, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Thank you for taking your valuable time to write a review for our hotel. The staff is always delighted to know that we provided a high level guest service and a lot of smiles to warrant such a nice review. We look forward to serving you again!
Thibodaux, Louisiana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

I had the pleasure of bring a group of 92 to this property this weekend for a conference. From the time I made the reservation to the time we checked out, this was a great experience. Every detail was taken care of and the staff was very friendly and hospitable. We come to this conference every year and I made my reservation for next year before I checked out.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1Houma, Owner at Quality Hotel Houma, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
As the owner of the Quality hotel, a review of this level makes me so proud of my great staff. The genuine care they give for our guest is outstanding. I wish I could take credit for great training…, the truth is they are just good caring people. Thank you for taking time to note their service and look forward to seeing you next year!
Memphis, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

I had the opportunity to share time at Quality Hotel Houma this weekend and once again....the staff is absolutely AMAZING! Alyssa, Cody, Christin & Brittani were phenomenal! They make time spent at Quality worth repeating. I absolutely enjoyed every second. They are so accommodating and helpful in any capacity needed. They are a great group! The food was super as usual and everything turned out perfectly! Thanks Quality Hotel & Team!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1Houma, Owner at Quality Hotel Houma, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Our team is always glad to know we consistently supply guest service that makes people want to keep coming back to the Quality Hotel. We hope to see you soon!
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

This hotel has top star amenities at a reasonable rate. I was put up in this hotel by a company and was pleasantly surprised at how nice it was. I did not get to use many of the perks but I enjoyed what I had time for. I will be back whether it is for business or personal travel.

Room Tip: Inside rooms are very nice. I did not appreciate the company sending a roommate that did not follow...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1Houma, Owner at Quality Hotel Houma, responded to this review, May 26, 2014
We have worked hard to place in the hotel many extras for our guest to enjoy – “Indoor pool, Hot Tub, Pool tables, Ping pong, X-Box, Wii, Darts, Video Porker, Fitness room, Guest Landry, Flat screen TV’s, Direct TV, Restaurants and Lounge.” We look forward to your return visit!
Raceland, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

The team at Quality Hotel are irreplaceable. They are always so helpful and informative when I'm at Quality. I enjoy going there because they make me feel like a part of the family. WAY TO GO GUYS! YOU ROCK!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1Houma, Owner at Quality Hotel Houma, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
Thanks for the great compliment on our staff. I am very proud of them.
Raceland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

My family and I were fortunate enough to again stay at this hotel. The staff is so very friendly....always a smile. They even have a lady on staff who is deaf. Unless she is not facing you ( and can't tell that you are speaking to her), you would not know the difference....she goes about doing her job with a smile on her face. The food was so very good. The breaksfast buffet was more than filling...a lot of food for the price. When we returned home I realized that I had left something in the room. I called back and was informed that it had been found by the girl who cleaned the room and I was told where I could find it when I returned to the hotel in a few days. Loved the experience and will stay again in a heart beat.

Room Tip: Locate close to the pool if you have kids.
Green Features: I noticed that they recycle paper, al. cans, and plastic. A very good practice.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
1Houma, Owner at Quality Hotel Houma, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
The hotel has two fully deaf housekeepers . They have to overcome challenges that most would find hard to understand. We are very touched that with only their SMILES and ATTITUDES you could recognized their spirit for guest service. We are truly blessed and proud to have them on our team. Thank you!

Been to Quality Hotel Houma? Share your experiences!