“Great overall experience.” 5 of 5 stars

Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #1 of 16 hotels in Houma
“Great overall experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

Very clean hotel with very attentive and helpful staff. Phalon the guest services manager goes out of her way to make my stay enjoyable every time I am there. I wish they would have some food out for guest that leave very early in the morning

• Stayed June 2013
HolidayInnHouma, General Manager at Holiday Inn Houma, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Thank you so much for you review and staying with us. Please feel free to contact any time with suggestions or requests on how to make your next stay even better.

56 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Great place to stay, friendly and helpful staff, good food and great location for all other businesses in Houma. The next time I travel back to Houma, I will call the Holiday Inn to book a room for my stay

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your review and for staying with us. We look forward to your return!

Katy, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Great place to stay, the staff was very nice and very helpful. The rooms are huge, well organized and very clean.
The bar is nice and well supplied. The hotel location is also very good with shopping plazas around the hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review and for staying with us. Just to let you know we have added Karaoke to our in lounge gaming systems. See you next time in and thank you!

Gulf of Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

This was a great find in Houma, LA. I will remember it next time I chopper out to another oil rig. The rooms are great and I say rooms because I was delayed for two days because of weather but I had to check out each morning and check back in later in the afternoon, as I would not be able to fly out. The staff was very accommodating in checking me back in and getting me a room close to the elevator as I requested. Therefore, I stayed in three different rooms during my stay and each one was very comfortable. The restaurant and lounge was very nice. Over all an excellent place to stay if, you find yourself in Houma. LA.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Kristian R, Manager at Holiday Inn Houma, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Hi Richard C!

I'm super excited that you thought so highly of my hotel! Thank you for your kind words. I will definitely share with my staff and friends on Facebook at fb.com/hihouma

Best Regards,

Kristian Roddy | Assistant General Manager | Holiday Inn Houma
Alvin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great place to stay, Friendly front desk and restraunt personell, great service with any needs. Actually needed to extend my stay longer than originally intended. extended my stay with no problems great service

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
HolidayInnHouma, General Manager at Holiday Inn Houma, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Thank you for your time is helping us build a better hotel. We hope to see you again soon!
Tampa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

I stayed at the Holiday Inn in Houma, LA on buisiness in January 2013. I found the hotel to be be clean, comfortable and had adequate parking. I found the onsite restaurant to be great. I found the front desk people and wait staff to be super friendly.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
HolidayInnHouma, General Manager at Holiday Inn Houma, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time and sharing you thoughts about our hotel. We take great pride in our hotel and the service to our guests. Please feel free to contact us at anytime with anycomments, ideas or ways we can serve you better.
Monroe, Louisiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

On my recent business trip to Houma, LA.. I am a loyal Holiday Inn Priority Club Member .. so I booked a room at the Holiday Inn, 1800 Martin Luther King Blvd. Houma ,LA 70360..I will say the Hotel is new and clean and have a restaurant and bar on site..if you are a PCM they offer you couple free drinks and a discount on the restaurant..That is all good....util you received the bill, the room charge with taxes was $201.38...I find price this price way out of the line for the area..but as they told me the area reflects the price "oilfield" got me once ..."But Not Agian"

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
The prices in our market for Full Service hotels during the week can get high due to heavt demand for rooms. If you stay with us on a regular basis please contact our sales team and see if we can set up a corporate rate plan.

Been to Holiday Inn Houma? Share your experiences!