“Great place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 16 hotels in Houma
Houston, Texas
“Great place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Great place to stay, friendly and helpful staff, good food and great location for all other businesses in Houma. The next time I travel back to Houma, I will call the Holiday Inn to book a room for my stay

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
HolidayInnHouma, General Manager at Holiday Inn Houma, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Thank you for your review and for staying with us. We look forward to your return!

Ken McGowan General Manager

56 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Katy, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Great place to stay, the staff was very nice and very helpful. The rooms are huge, well organized and very clean.
The bar is nice and well supplied. The hotel location is also very good with shopping plazas around the hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review and for staying with us. Just to let you know we have added Karaoke to our in lounge gaming systems. See you next time in and thank you!

Ken McGowan General Manager
Gulf of Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

This was a great find in Houma, LA. I will remember it next time I chopper out to another oil rig. The rooms are great and I say rooms because I was delayed for two days because of weather but I had to check out each morning and check back in later in the afternoon, as I would not be able to fly out. The staff was very accommodating in checking me back in and getting me a room close to the elevator as I requested. Therefore, I stayed in three different rooms during my stay and each one was very comfortable. The restaurant and lounge was very nice. Over all an excellent place to stay if, you find yourself in Houma. LA.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Kristian R, Manager at Holiday Inn Houma, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Hi Richard C!

I'm super excited that you thought so highly of my hotel! Thank you for your kind words. I will definitely share with my staff and friends on Facebook at fb.com/hihouma

Best Regards,

Kristian Roddy | Assistant General Manager | Holiday Inn Houma
Alvin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great place to stay, Friendly front desk and restraunt personell, great service with any needs. Actually needed to extend my stay longer than originally intended. extended my stay with no problems great service

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
HolidayInnHouma, General Manager at Holiday Inn Houma, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Thank you for your time is helping us build a better hotel. We hope to see you again soon!
Tampa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

I stayed at the Holiday Inn in Houma, LA on buisiness in January 2013. I found the hotel to be be clean, comfortable and had adequate parking. I found the onsite restaurant to be great. I found the front desk people and wait staff to be super friendly.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
HolidayInnHouma, General Manager at Holiday Inn Houma, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time and sharing you thoughts about our hotel. We take great pride in our hotel and the service to our guests. Please feel free to contact us at anytime with anycomments, ideas or ways we can serve you better.
Monroe, Louisiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

On my recent business trip to Houma, LA.. I am a loyal Holiday Inn Priority Club Member .. so I booked a room at the Holiday Inn, 1800 Martin Luther King Blvd. Houma ,LA 70360..I will say the Hotel is new and clean and have a restaurant and bar on site..if you are a PCM they offer you couple free drinks and a discount on the restaurant..That is all good....util you received the bill, the room charge with taxes was $201.38...I find price this price way out of the line for the area..but as they told me the area reflects the price "oilfield" got me once ..."But Not Agian"

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
The prices in our market for Full Service hotels during the week can get high due to heavt demand for rooms. If you stay with us on a regular basis please contact our sales team and see if we can set up a corporate rate plan.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

I am in Houma due to the sudden death of a family member. I booked my room thur priority club as I was pulling into town after driving all the way from Ft. Knox KY. I explained I wanted to find a holiday inn that served a free breakfast because I have my kids and it would be one less daily expense I have to incurr. They booked me at this location from 18-21. well the next morning I find out its a restaurant and an over priced.Then as I'm reading this I find out kids 12 and under eat free and nobody said a word as I was checking out with my kids. I guess I'm just disappointed that for $119 (military rate) $162 (now advertised online) beagles and toast cost me addition $$ It's stupid I know but I have always stayed at Holiday inn because I thought they were were worth the price. I wasn't exactly financially prepared to drive 750 miles so all the additional expenses have me rubbed raw and stressed out on top of my grief. Had I known I would have booked at another motel that was just as nice less expensive and offered what I requested. I know now and I won't make this mistake again or bother with holiday inn for price gouging their guests.

• Stayed January 2013
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Houma, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Dear Shellyh83,

Thank you for being a Priority Club Member and leaving feedback of our property. We strive to provide the best possible service and experience and it is always great to hear from our guests on how we are doing. I am sorry that your stay was negatively affected by the occurrence during dining. Your comments have been taken noted of and we will use them to improve our efforts.

Once again, thank you for alerting us and bringing these unsatisfactory circumstances to our attention.

Pam G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Been to Holiday Inn Houma? Share your experiences!