“My hubs likes the wings.” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #35 of 170 Restaurants in Houma
toody703
“My hubs likes the wings.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

They serve much more than wings. They have some great salads & serve some of the largest drinks in the city. The prices r what u would expect for a chain.

Visited November 2013

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Excellent Service and a Great Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We wandered across the street to WoW from our hotel not really knowing what it was. I was a little worried when the lady with the baby stroller rolled in before me because I was looking for a bar. Then, I remember this was Louisiana and it was about 4pm and this might not be so abinormal ... We had excellent service from the bartender Rachel and the food was very tasty. A ton of beer on tap and more in bottles. They need to make sure they get that Jameson back on a regular basis though. Oh and I totally expected bad music but the selection was pretty progressive - again kudos and I'd totally head back there when I'm in town!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Been to WOW Cafe and Wingery Houma? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage WOW Cafe and Wingery Houma, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.