“I love the Olive Garden in Houma” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #61 of 164 Restaurants in Houma
Cuisines: Italian
Cut Off, La
“I love the Olive Garden in Houma”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

The people at the Olive Garden are always courteous. Our servers have always been terrific. The food is great and the price is right. Yay Olive Garden!!!

Visited August 2013

Cut Off, Louisiana
“When you're here, you're family. Unless another customer complains.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

Went here with my wife, daughter, mother in law and a sleeping puppy in an enclosed pet carrier. After we ordered appetizers, a person calling themselves manager of the day bumped our waitress out of the way and introduced hisself in the most awakward of ways and quickly left. His intentions were made clear when he came back and asked us to remove the animal. He blamed the inconviencience on another customers complaint. It should be noted that I did not see any posted sign or notice at the entrance advising against bringing in animals. The poor thing was just napping and not causing any kind of distrubance. Everything I've had here is just frozen and reheated anyway, this place was on thin ice before for its low quality of meals at a significant price but now I have a legitimate reason never to enter their doors.

• Visited September 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Romantic atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

Our food was always good. Friendly service. The tour of Italy & the tour of the mare are very good. I too agree they need to add more olives in their salad & less japeno peppers. I like their desserts too.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Houma, Louisiana, United States
“OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

I am not much of a pasta person, however they do have some good dishes and all the salad you can eat.I didnt much care for the food I had that day, I guess.

Visited January 2013
Longview, Texas
“What? No olives at Olive Garden!!!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

In July, to celebrate my sister's birthday my mother, myself and two sisters went to lunch on a Wednesday at Olive Garden in Houma. We were seated quickly, but service was very slow. Our salad eventually came and we immediately knew something was missing. It was the olives! We were told they were out. Imagine that, midweek at lunch and no olives at Olive Garden. Then about 15 minutes after our order was placed the waiter told us they were out of the panini sandwich that my sister ordered. She found another item on the menu and when the waiter came back to get her order, he told her that someone had changed their mind and they "found one". All of this held up our order and was taking longer than a lunch hour. They never found the olives!!

• Visited July 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!