“Best place to Stay in Houma!!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Houma
Flomaton, Al
“Best place to Stay in Houma!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

I usually stay here while traveling on business. It has become the standard by which I gauge other hotels at this price!! Outstanding service, cleanliness, rooms with a view. I love the extra large balcony suites. They allow me to spread out and get some fresh air.I would definitely reccommend if staying in Houma.

Room Tip: Request a balcony Suite- The extra price is worth it, space to spread out!!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
West Columbia, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

Overall the stay was do. Its pricey in my opinion but we stayed for a wedding that was on the premises so it was convenient. Hotel decor was outstanding both inside the lobby and in our rooms. We stayed three nights and our room was only serviced once so that by the time we left we had no toilet paper or clean towels. We had several rooms booked here...so for that amount of money i would think there would be better service. My aunt (mother of the groom) came in a week early and was told to leave one night because they had a lawyers convention booked. Terrible service.

• Stayed April 2013
Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Let me start by saying that I would have LOVED to give this hotel an excellent rating. The décor was spectacular, the hotel was very clean (except for the vial of used lotion that was never replaced from when the previous guests had stayed. I know this because the top was crusty and hair was trapped in the lid). Oh, and there was a drink leftover from before in the fridge, too. The staff was courteous and friendly for the most part and I enjoyed the amenities! The downside was that the hotel seems to have very thin walls. All night long we heard doors slamming and what sounded like a herd of elephants above us. I was able to block most of it out, but my poor husband didn't sleep at all. The next morning, as I was checking out, the desk attendant asked me how my stay was. I told her about the noise and how I was able to get some sleep, but was woken up pretty early in the morning and how my husband got no sleep at all. She never once apologized or offered any form of consolation. She simply asked me if I needed a receipt for the stay. Maybe we just happened to hit it on a particularly rowdy night? I'd certainly give the place the benefit of the doubt and stay again.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the top floor so you don't have to hear the people above you walking around...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Willmar, MN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Stayed here on an overnighter just to "get away." Loved the balcony view of the pool area...enjoyed our time by the pool/spa. Room was big and beds were comfortable. Staff was OK but not overly welcoming. Was a bit spendy but would return here again.

Room Tip: Get a room with a balcony if weather is decent.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Cranbury, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

We arrived at 1 am and the staff could not have been nicer or more professional. We had a very nice, comfortable clean room with a good bed. There is a Starbucks in the lobby for breakfast and a nice little bar. Good Internet. The pool looked very nice, well landscaped with nice seating areas.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Our balcony room was comfortable and clean (great pillows, by the way!). The lobby was also pleasant and spacious, and the Bistro was a great convenience for Starbucks coffee, wine, and light meals. The area was quiet at night, but convenient to everywhere we wanted to go, and we even stopped in at the public library right across the street. This motel is not cheap, but it's well worth it to have such a nice place to relax at the end of the day. It provides amenities such as free in-room wireless, convenient guest laundry, and a business center with a printer for boarding passes.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

I was here for a conference recently, and I really enjoyed my stay here. Nicely designed rooms, and clean. Lovely indoor and outdoor pool and whirlpool. Only complaints: slow elevator and no complimentary breakfast.

• Stayed March 2013

Been to Courtyard Houma? Share your experiences!