“Wonderful pleasant stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 16 hotels in Houma
Willmar, MN
“Wonderful pleasant stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Stayed here on an overnighter just to "get away." Loved the balcony view of the pool area...enjoyed our time by the pool/spa. Room was big and beds were comfortable. Staff was OK but not overly welcoming. Was a bit spendy but would return here again.

Room Tip: Get a room with a balcony if weather is decent.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

60 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Cranbury, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

We arrived at 1 am and the staff could not have been nicer or more professional. We had a very nice, comfortable clean room with a good bed. There is a Starbucks in the lobby for breakfast and a nice little bar. Good Internet. The pool looked very nice, well landscaped with nice seating areas.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Our balcony room was comfortable and clean (great pillows, by the way!). The lobby was also pleasant and spacious, and the Bistro was a great convenience for Starbucks coffee, wine, and light meals. The area was quiet at night, but convenient to everywhere we wanted to go, and we even stopped in at the public library right across the street. This motel is not cheap, but it's well worth it to have such a nice place to relax at the end of the day. It provides amenities such as free in-room wireless, convenient guest laundry, and a business center with a printer for boarding passes.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Houma, La.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Called to book a room and was told they do not offer government/military employee discounts, ever. This is the first hotel I've ever found that has this policy.
The employee on the phone was actually quite rude about it. Will never stay here; just seems greedy to me. (When it is the norm at other hotels).

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

I was here for a conference recently, and I really enjoyed my stay here. Nicely designed rooms, and clean. Lovely indoor and outdoor pool and whirlpool. Only complaints: slow elevator and no complimentary breakfast.

• Stayed March 2013
Houston
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

I stayed at this property in January. It is a very nice, new Courtyard. The bistro and seating area are huge. There is also a bar and nice lounge area. My issue came after I left the hotel. I found a room charge on bill that I did not make. I called the hotel and had to explain my situation to 3 people. The last person told me she was a manager. She didn't seem to believe that I didn't make this room service charge. She even asked if I had hung out in the bar. After I assured I had not spent time in the bar, she said she needed to find the room ticket and look at the signature. I asked her to please call me back asap as I needed to complete my business expense report. A week later and no word from her, I called and left her a message. Still no word. It took me emailing the corporate office to get this resolved. The General Manager did call and apologize and removed the charge immediately. It is a very nice hotel....just check your bill before leaving to resolve and issues while still at the property.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed at this hotel while visiting a friend in Houma. The hotel is so nice and clean. Cleanest hotel I've ever stayed in. The girl at the front desk was so helpful. Her name is Ashley. She knew so much about the hotel and surrounding area. She was so cheerful and kind. When we go back to Houma we will be staying at this hotel!

• Stayed February 2013

Been to Courtyard Houma? Share your experiences!