“Out of Crab” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Mill Creek, Washington
“Out of Crab”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2012

I would have had the crab except for they were out at that point. So I had to have the grilled chicken sandwich. I didn't want to have PB&J off the kid's menu. The chicken sandwich tasted fine, nothing special. The fries it came with tasted okay. My meal cost around $15. They charge per soda since they bring it to you in a can. It's kind of like eating at a Seafood Boat restaurant. I would recommend this restaurant and was recommended to us by our hotel.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

california
“Get your fill of Louisiana seafood.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2012

A sticky elbow sort of place with authentic bayou country food. Crawfish are amazing. Also lots of other choices, many fried of course. This is the place to go if you want the real local experience.

Visited May 2012
Oakdale, Louisiana
“What a Find!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2012

This was the best boiled seafood experience we've had in years! We had the boiled trio: shrimp, crawfish, and Dungeness crab. All were exceptional, seasoned exactly right (for natives of south Louisiana -- spicy for you Yankees from north Louisiana and parts above the Mason-Dixon line). The beer was ver-r-y cold and the wine generous. This is not a fancy place -- just good down-home eating!

Visited April 2012
Houma, Louisiana
“Great boiled seafood! or Raw oysters!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

Crawfish! Oysters on the half shell...YUM! I have eaten here a LOT! They even serve chargrilled oysters, now!

Richland, Wa
“Spicy atmosphere, local flavors.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2012 via mobile

We went to this restaurant for my birthday while we were visiting Houma louisiana. We wanted to eat in a place that was unique to the area and not some run of the mill chain restaurant. We were pleasantly surprised at how good everything tasted. I got a pound of boiled shrimp, potatoes and corn for $12. Everything was spiced up good but not overly hot for my taste buds.

We got to the restaurant right around 5:00 pm and had to wait about a half hour for a table for two. They've got many big tables and several small ones. The place was loud with lots of happy eaters and talkers. The service was good but our server was pretty busy so we didn't see her much. She was very friendly though. Looking around at the patrons I knoticed that no one had any worries for money if you know what I mean.

Would I go back again? Yes in a heartbeat.

Been to 1921 Seafood? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage 1921 Seafood, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.