“Great Gem” 5 of 5 stars

Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #5 of 17 Hotels in Houma
“Great Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

I stay here about once a month with my fiance. Great property and great staff. Ms. Fabulous and Amanda are always there every time we go. Two very helpful and wonderful young ladies. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. I even asked Amanda what type of mattresses they have because I want to buy one for my house. Love this hotel great location with great people. I can't seem to think of anything negative to say. Kudos to Baymont of Houma for the excellent service.

Room Tip: The king rooms on 3rd floor are very quiet and spacious
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

I have been to this hotel several times and everything is tip top wonderful. It takes everyone to run the hotel from matinence to laundry to housekeeping to the front desk and management. My room is always clean and you can tell they take great pride in making sure it is. However, I do have a downfall and that's one desk clerk in particular. Amanda, do me a favor and lighten up. Your attitude could use some fixing up and not to mention, every single time I ask you to send me my receipt to my e-mail it never gets done. I always have to call Chrissy or Cindy and it gets done right away. If your guest are a bother to you then maybe you don't need to work in this line of business. Miss Cindy, you have a great hotel and staff but maybe you need to work on your problem area.

Lafayette, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

I really appreciate the front desk clerk i had. Her customer service was GREAT. The first room i was given was VERY big , but the shower was dirty. I was given another room without any problems and didn't want to complain but it was a queen bed , in which i originally reserved a King size bed. I enjoyed my stay and always enjoy my stay. Sadly i missed breakfast but i always do lol. However Great Hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Pensacola
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

I stay at this Baymont very frequently and have never had a bad experience. The staff is always willing to help with any needs I have. The rooms are always clean and nice. Also the price cant be beat for the quality you receive. I have may other options of hotels. But by far this one is the best. Thank you for my home away from home!

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

CindyL4026, General Manager at Baymont Inn and Suites Houma, responded to this review, June 6, 2014
We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent visit with us. Thank you for acknowledging our staff's hard work. We look forward to your next visit.

Been to Baymont Inn and Suites Houma? Share your experiences!