“Okay, but don't stay alone” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Harvey

You added Motel 6 Harvey to your Saves list
Motel 6 Harvey
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3750 West Bank Expressway, Harvey, LA 70058 (Formerly Days Inn Harvey)   |
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Harvey
Austin, TX
“Okay, but don't stay alone”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2005

The hotel was fine. The staff was not helpful. There is a dump of a strip club across the parking lot & all kinds of unsavory characters lurking around. There is a $1 toll bridge to get into the city.

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2003

Booked the Days Inn in Harvey through Orbitz while attending a convention in New Orleans. It was cheap but what a mistake! Had booked a non-smoking room but the room just stank of smoke. OK, no big deal.
But when I opened the bed the sheets were DIRTY! OK, perhaps an honest mistake. Went to the front desk, got keys for a different room. No smoke stink but THE SHEETS WERE DIRTY AGAIN! I asked if this was a joke or what. I would have been out of there usually but it was past midnight and I had just flown in so I gave them a third chance. I was surely willing to make my own bed if I could finally get some shut-eye and I asked the front desk for clean sheets. They said they didn't have any but there would be a spare set in the room. OK, went to room #3, checked the sheets in the bed (DIRTY!) and then the spare set -- DIRTY!! The spare set had actually some gooey red stuff in them (blood with something??). I took it to the front desk and invited them to touch the red stuff but they prudentlfy declined my offer.

At that point I bailed. They actually had the gall to refuse returning me the blank credit card slip! I just asked for the phone to call American Express and let them know about it, and voila! no problem, they gave me the form and let me tear it up.

Was lucky to find a room in a Holiday Inn not far away. What a nightmare!

Been to Motel 6 Harvey? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 Harvey

Address: 3750 West Bank Expressway, Harvey, LA 70058 (Formerly Days Inn Harvey)
Location: United States > Louisiana > Harvey
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Kitchenette Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Harvey
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 Harvey 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your Motel 6 Harvey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Harvey
Harvey Days Inn

If you own or manage Motel 6 Harvey, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.