“Very Good Service” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Harvey
Pflugerville
“Very Good Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Wish I had the opportunity to stay longer but I was in town for just a day. Danielle at the front desk was very helpful and pleasant. I was surprised to see how clean the room was. I wasn't expecting much but it was clean and well kept. I was also pleased with the WIFI as the connection was very good. This is rare in many hotels.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Quinteste C, General Manager at Travelodge New Orleans West Harvey, responded to this review, September 21, 2013
We here at Travelodge New Orleans West would like to thank you for your review. We would've love for you to stay longer. Thank you for complimenting your room. Our housekeeping and maintenance staff consistently work hard to ensure that the rooms are in the best condition for our guest comfort. Also, we are making the Wi-Fi even better by increasing the connection speed even more. Danielle also would like to thank you for your kind words , she really appreciated it, and so does the entire staff.

We look forward to serving you on your next time here in New Orleans. I hope you get to stay as long as you desire.

Once again, thank you so much for your time, and we hope that you will give us the opportunity of serving you again here at Travelodge New Orleans West. Please note that potential guests can now call/e-mail/visit us directly at the addresses/number listed above the photo of Travelodge New Orleans West above.

Tess Cotton
P.s. I would love to hear more about your stay. If you would like, you can call me Monday- Friday, 9a-5p c.s.t

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Houma
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

after having an unpleasant stay a few months back, i decided to give this place a second chance. to my suprise i had an uneventful comfortable stay. what brought me back to this place is the rates. they'll work with you and give you a good rate. i had a nice big comfy kingbed, but the furniture and lights are in need of an update. girl at the front desk was nice and acknowledged my wyndym reward status.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Thank you for the second chance!!! Also thank you for writing this review in regards to your more recent stay. Because of your last review, we made sure that our trash man (dumpster pick- up) changed their pick-up time to later in the day. I understand where you were coming from, and I thank you for previous review and insight. We are almost finish our renovations, and are still making some minor changes, which includes furniture. I am so happy that you are pleased with our rates. We do our best to make sure lodging is comfortable, and yet affordable.

Thank you for being a Wyndham Rewards member!!! I hope that you return in the near future . We here at Travelodge New Orleans West appreciate you and look forward to having you lodge with us again!!!

Tess Cotton
P.s. If you would like to share more insight on your stay with us, please do not hesitate to call me Monday- Friday, 9a-5p.
milton, la
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

the stay was good comfortable bed, cool room when we got there, door to bathroom was hard to close, location was close to places to eat easy to get on & off road. the problem i had was when it was breakfast time we got there for the breakfast at 9am & most of the stuff was picked up already but that wasnt what my main problem was since we were going to just have a small something to hold us over till we went for food. when my daughter had her orange juice there was long strands of PLASTIC in her cup when we told the worker that she said she didnt handle the juice that morning but the manager was gonna be in soon. what when was the juice handled. what if my daughter didnt notice the plastic was long & one side was like of sharp there wasnt 1 but there was 2 pieces.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Quinteste C, General Manager at Travelodge New Orleans West Harvey, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write a review on this site. I'm happy to read that your stay was good and your bed was comfortable. We love to know that our guest are pleased during their stays with us.

The breakfast hours are 6a-9a every morning. I am sorry that you were unable to enjoy the full free continental breakfast that we do provide to our guest. I am very sorry that my staff was misleading with the handling of the orange juice. We have recently changed our vendor for juice cups. This is actually the first complaint in regards to the new cups, and I will definitely make the company aware of the mishap .

I hope that you do return to stay again here at Travelodge New Orleans West . Thank you again for your time and review.

Tess Cotton
P.s. If you would like to provide any additional insight , please do not hesitate to call me Monday- Friday, 9a-5p . I would love to hear from you.
Ann Arbor, Michigan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

Anyone that gives this motel more than a very poor has very low standard. Since our horrible stay I have revisited the motel and nothing has changed. Feet still stick to floor. Nasty and unclean. I thought I could change my review. But asking to look at a room before I booked it..it is still the same. Don't let the pictures of the pool fool you. Staff are really nice rooms are horrid. The Travelodge organization should be ashamed to have their name attached to this motel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and views in this review, and also thank you for giving us a second chance. Here at Travelodge New Orleans West we are grateful for the positive reviews as well as the negative reviews. We believe that it is an opportunity to better ourselves for your comfort , and also future guest.

I am happy to read that you are pleased with our staff , and I am sorry that you feel your recent stay was just about the same as your last. We have recently went under renovations and are about 90% complete. We are still in the midst of making some adjustments because we want our guest to not only receive great customer service but also a comfortable stay.

I do hope that you give us another chance to service you and meet your expectations. If you would like , you can call me Monday- Friday, 9a-5p c.s.t, to speak more about your stay. I would really love your insight on how we can improve for the future.

Tess Cotton

Been to Travelodge New Orleans West Harvey? Share your experiences!