“Excellent food!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 91 Restaurants in Harvey
Harvey, LA
“Excellent food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Over the last several years I have been to Cleopatra many times. My wife and I go there at least 2 or 3 times a month. Sometimes with the younger servers, things look like a learning experience. But the food is always good. My only problem was when I went the very first time. Thereafter, I found that you won't leave the restaurant hungry. You are automatically served some bread and small vegies that you can eat with some olive oil (or not) with the fresh bread.. Then comes the salad and then the entrée. We really like this restaurant, especially on holidays when this hidden jewel is never crowded like other places.

• Visited July 2014

Terrytown, Louisiana
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

This was not our first trip to Cleopatra. We had been there many times before, but not for a long time. We had forgotten how good the food is at this restaurant. We started with the spinach pie which is very, very good. My husband ordered the chicken shawarma as his main course, and I had a chicken dish that was half of a chicken, marinated and grilled with a touch of barbecue sauce.. (I looked for the name of it on the menus online, but couldn't find it.) It was absolutely delicious. All or most of the platters are served with rice, hummus and a very good salad. Pickled veggies are served to all tables and are wonderful. I couldn't leave without a piece of baklava which is one of my favorites. The restaurant has a restful atmosphere, and the staff is wonderful. They appear to be there when you need them, but they don't hover.

• Visited December 2013
Springfield MO
“An Unexpected Find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

Sitting in a nondescript, half-empty strip mall, Cleopatra proved to be a wonderful choice for a Mediterranean meal! Walk through the doors and you are in an elegant, upscale restaurant with outstanding cuisine. Starting with the refreshing rose-water tea topped with pine nuts (I know-- give it a try) and a complimentary order of hot-spiced vegetables with warm Lebanese bread, we found our lunch choices innovative and delicious. Even the humus was artfully presented with green herbs and red paprika on top. This restaurant will delight you.

• Visited November 2012
St. Louis, Missouri
“Good middle eastern food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

Liked the shish kabob and the hummus was good. The turkish coffee was STRONG, as it should be. Shared a combo appetizer and it was good too.

Visited October 2012
New Orleans
“Fresh food good price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2012

If you read my profile I am always on a budget... But I let my mother choose where we would go for lunch and I was very pleased. The pickled veggies were a great way to start off the lunch and the mediterranean style shish kabob's at this place are great!

• Visited January 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Cleopatra Restaurant Incorporated? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Cleopatra Restaurant Incorporated, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.