“Great food and sevice!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Great food and sevice!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

Located at the end of an unassuming little strip mall, this really is a nice little restaurant which we came across by chance while looking for somewhere to eat lunch after an early movie. It only opened at the beginning of December, 2012, but the staff and food were great, especially the presentation of the food. We shared the coconut shrimp, served in a cocktail glass with sweet chili and ginger soy glaze ($8), followed by Madras grilled chicken ($11) and red shrimp curry ($9). If the decor and neighborhood surroundings had been better, I would have given it 5 stars but the food WAS very good! I have been back since and had the red chicken curry ($9). Heat ranges from 1 to 5. 1 and 2 were hot enough for me.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Been to My Thai Cuisine? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage My Thai Cuisine, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.