“Great Food, Great Service and Great Value” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 92 Restaurants in Harvey
Cuisines: Chinese
New Orleans, LA
“Great Food, Great Service and Great Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

I Love this place and everytime I go there I always have a good experience. The food is delish. I took my mom for Mother's Day and we had a great experience. The service was very good. We had the Crab Rangoons, The Fried Boneless Chicken and the Lemon Gras chicken and everything was great. The portion were huge so took leftovers home. My bill was only $35.00. I will go back again and try other wonderful dishes.

• Visited May 2014

New Orleans, Louisiana
“Tasty and economical”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

I love eating here, the service is good, the food tasty and the décor appealing. We usually choose the lunch menu, soup, spring or egg rolls, and a main course. There are plenty of veggie options. The portions are ample. Request chopsticks if you prefer using them.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
“Great food, great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

Husband ordered clear noodle soup and I ordered chicken and brocolli. The food was very delicious and the prices were good. We spent about $25-30 for 2 dinners and hot tea. There was plenty of food, if we hadn't been staying in a hotel without a fridge we would have had leftovers! The waiter was very nice and attentive. The decor was very tasteful and we loved looking at all the lighting fixtures, they were contemporary and not the traditional Chinese restaurant decor we see in our area. Would definitely go back if we were in the area again.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Service & food very good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I had the "Triple Dragon" - chicken, pork & shrimp cooked with vegetables. Came with rice, egg drop soup and fried spring roll. Waitress and manager very attentive but not overpowering. $10 for lunch, good value, filling.

• Visited March 2013
New Orleans
“Good selection of Chinese and Vietnamese”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

My daughter and I ate here. She got the Singapore noodles and I got my favorite; lemongrass chicken. I would consider lemongrass chicken to be a safe dish as far as Vietnamese cuisine goes, but I love it, and this place does it well! My waitress was sweet and very accommodating for the pho and egg drop soups I ordered to go.

Memorable side note: I got a chuckle hearing a lady at the table behind me ask for General "tasso" chicken.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Been to August Moon? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage August Moon, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.