“Tasty and economical” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 91 Restaurants in Harvey
Cuisines: Chinese
“Tasty and economical”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

I love eating here, the service is good, the food tasty and the décor appealing. We usually choose the lunch menu, soup, spring or egg rolls, and a main course. There are plenty of veggie options. The portions are ample. Request chopsticks if you prefer using them.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
“Great food, great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

Husband ordered clear noodle soup and I ordered chicken and brocolli. The food was very delicious and the prices were good. We spent about $25-30 for 2 dinners and hot tea. There was plenty of food, if we hadn't been staying in a hotel without a fridge we would have had leftovers! The waiter was very nice and attentive. The decor was very tasteful and we loved looking at all the lighting fixtures, they were contemporary and not the traditional Chinese restaurant decor we see in our area. Would definitely go back if we were in the area again.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Service & food very good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I had the "Triple Dragon" - chicken, pork & shrimp cooked with vegetables. Came with rice, egg drop soup and fried spring roll. Waitress and manager very attentive but not overpowering. $10 for lunch, good value, filling.

• Visited March 2013
New Orleans
“Good selection of Chinese and Vietnamese”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

My daughter and I ate here. She got the Singapore noodles and I got my favorite; lemongrass chicken. I would consider lemongrass chicken to be a safe dish as far as Vietnamese cuisine goes, but I love it, and this place does it well! My waitress was sweet and very accommodating for the pho and egg drop soups I ordered to go.

Memorable side note: I got a chuckle hearing a lady at the table behind me ask for General "tasso" chicken.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Great food & service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

There are many Asian restaurants on the West Bank of the Mississippi River in Gretna and Harvey. Most are very good. This one serves Chinese & Vietnamese cuisine. I had the steamed vegetables with added shrimp for lunch. That came with soup, egg roll & egg fried rice, all for about $10. Plenty of food, well prepared. Good service.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Been to August Moon? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage August Moon, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.