“Not too bad for the price. The staff was very pleasant, the...” 3 of 5 stars

You added Hammond Days Inn to your Saves list
Hammond Days Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2150 SW Railroad Avenue, Hammond, LA 70403   |
Ranked #7 of 17 Hotels in Hammond

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
San Antonio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

I stayed at this Days Inn on my trip to Florida for one night. I found the desk people both at check in and check out the next morning to be friendly and helpful. The rooms are quite large or at least the one they gave me was with a small refrigerator and microwave. The room was clean but did have something of an odor probably from the humidity. The HVAC (usual in the outside wall under the window) was off so I turned on the heat as it was a bit nippy out. The small went away or was covered up. I had a second floor room on the south side. The TV was the old CRT type (commonly referred to as a boob tube) which was a little surprising. The breakfast was the usual cold cereal, some donuts and a waffle maker with apple and orange juice offered. This is an old motel with outside access to all the rooms. The property is kept up however. I used the WiFi which did work but was a bit slow per usual.

My only complaint was the bed which could stand to be replaced. It was a bit lumpy and soft however after driving hundreds of miles, I had no problem falling asleep.

Warning: There is a very large truck stop next door to the hotel with many trucks parked. I asked for a room on the other side of the hotel and it was quiet so no problem there.

Room Tip: Stay away from the side next to the truck stop and truck parking lot
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Pravin P, Manager at Hammond Days Inn, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Thank you for providing feedback regarding your recent stay at our property.

We hope you will come back and see us again soo
Glen Saint Mary
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

Only stayed the one night just looking for a comfortable night's sleep on along trip. However, was very surprised with the nice room.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Pravin P, General Manager at Hammond Days Inn, responded to this review, January 25, 2014
We value your feedback. Our #1 goal is to provide complete guest satisfaction. The entire staff here at Days Inn of Hammond, are please to know we met your expectations.

Thank you very much for the kind review. It is our goal to provide excellent service as well as product and I am pleased that we were able to provide that for you. It means a lot to us when our guests are happy enough to put it out there for the world to see....humbling too.

If I can ever be of service to you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Warm regards,

Been to Hammond Days Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hammond Days Inn

Address: 2150 SW Railroad Avenue, Hammond, LA 70403
Location: United States > Louisiana > Hammond
Ranked #7 of 17 Hotels in Hammond
Hotel Class:2 star — Hammond Days Inn 2*
Complimentary Daybreak breakfast, Free USA Today newspaper, Free High Speed Wireless Internet Access, Room with a king or two double beds, Non smoking rooms available, Handicapped rooms available, Easy Access to I-12 & I-55, Restaurants nearby, and Free local calls. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hammond Days Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Hammond

If you own or manage Hammond Days Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.