“Pet friendly & very clean!” 4 of 5 stars

BEST WESTERN Hammond Inn & Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   107 Duo Drive, Hammond, LA 70403   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #5 of 17 Hotels in Hammond
“Pet friendly & very clean!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

My husband & I have 2 large breed dogs & it's not always easy to find a decent hotel that accepts pets, much less large pets! We got lucky & found this Best Western in Hammond. Large dogs are no problem, the rooms are large & clean, & the staff is great! What more could you ask for? We had a room with one king size bed, hard wood floors, a microwave, & refrigerator. Free wifi also. There are smoking & non-smoking rooms available. Convenient location....right off of Interstate 10 & close to several restaurants & stores. We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Shekela_GM, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Hammond Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Your feedback is important to us and we are glad that you found our hotel to be as accommodating as mentioned. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
New Orleans, LA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

My stay at the Best Western Hammond is always an enjoyable stay, They staff is very professional, always accomadating to my needs as well as my extra needs. I love the hospitality that Best western shows it's Guest. I feel so at home when I'm there, they give me that extra touch. I will not stay anywhere else, Best Western will alway be at the top of my list, I like the Rooms, the Service the courteous Staff, the Breakfast ,my grandkids love it too and the manager Ms. Shekela Coleman is a wonderful person she makes sure that my stay is great. Kudos to everyone there Keep Up the Good Work Best Western and Staff. Hope to see all of you soon...Best Westen Is The Best 2-Me ! ! ! I love it there.....

Room Tip: I like the first floor because I have a Handicap & I need special parking, and the staff are alw...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Shekela_GM, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Hammond Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are committed to provided the highest level of service to our guest.
San Antonio, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

If you're wanting a clean updated room for a great price, this is the hotel.......but if you need a decent continental breakfast, go somewhere else. Hardly anything offered was appealing.

Pool was very nice.

close to many restaurants.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback.
As a valued customer, what you think is important to us. By giving us your feedback, you are helping us to understand what we do well, and what we need to focus on improving.
Dallas, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

Best Western Hammond Inn & Suites, 107 Duo Drive, Hammond, LA 70403. The manager will not honor quoted room rate. The manager was rude. She was very loud and tried to dominate the conversation. She told me if I did not like the rate...that I had "many other hotels to choose from". I read on another website that the hotel is "under new management" ...that's a joke! Get the old manager back or hire a new one. This one is bad. After driving 7 hours from Dallas...I had to pay $20 more for the room. (I even showed the clerk my the email on my phone with the quoted price $20 less than her price). The clerk at check in (sorry I don't remember his name.....young man with beard....VERY friendly and helpful. He should be the next manager). I would not stay there again

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Shekela_GM, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Hammond Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us. I noticed you stayed with us the previous night and your rate was $20 less than the next night stay due to the demand in the area. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Home
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

When making reservations, asked for a non-smoking second floor room. When we arrived did not have any rooms available except room 119 which was a smoking foul smelling room. Went back and she sent us to another room that was still being cleaned. It was tolerable once inside and we cloroxed wiped everything down and Fabreezed it. The location was poor as they had construction going on in front of the road going into the hotel and you could only turn right. The breakfast was poor and very cold as we do not like cold gravy or eggs.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We would like to thank you for spending your time to inform us that our service didn’t meet your expectations. We will take every step and measure to assure you that we will find a solution to this issue immediately.
Enterprise, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Hotel right off the interstate but no noise heard. Rooms well modernized even though hotel seems older. Ate breakfast 15 minutes before the continental breakfast closed so selection was extremely limited but what was there was good.

• Stayed August 2013
Shekela_GM, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Hammond Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Thank you for providing feedback regarding your recent stay at our property.

Marksville, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Nice clean rooms. Friendly staff. Nice stay. The only real complaints I have is (1) that we were traveling with a large group young baseball players and trying to fit all of us in the lobby along with the other guest. (2) The drier quit working and I had a load of wet clothes. There was nothing offered to help other then to give my money back that I had put in the machine. (3) Access off of the interstate was easy but in order to access the drive way from the other direction was impossible. You had to go under the interstate then make a U-turn to come back. Sounds easy?? Try it taking over 20 mins in heavy traffic.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for completing providing feedback regarding your recent stay at our property.

Been to BEST WESTERN Hammond Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!