“delicious food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Johns Creek, Georgia, United States
“delicious food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

We had pecan crusted tilapia and shrimp on artichoke bed stack. Both were outstanding. Pricing was in line with a restaurant of quality service and food

Visited March 2014

Flower Mound, Texas
“Enjoyable meal in downtown Hammond”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

Recently visited this restaurant for dinner with my son and his family of five, three little ones all under 7. We had a good experience, wait staff very patient with the family and the service was as expected. The menu was broad, somewhat pricey, but the overall experience was good. I would return to Tope La.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hammond, Louisiana
“best restaurant in Hammond!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

TopeLa is restaurant owned by chefs. The food is consistently delicious, every dish is perfect no matter what day of the week or time of the day one dines. Waitstaff are attentive and courteous. The bar is well stocked and the wine list reasonable. We never in the past ten years have ever had a disappointing experience.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Springfield, Louisiana
“OVERPRICED AVERAGE”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

One of only two NICE restaurants in Hammond, this one has average food with a decent atmosphere. Too bad the (average) food is overpriced for the quality.

Visited January 2014
Hammond, Louisiana
“not my type”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

My friends seem to like this place. They love the appetizers and they keep telling me that Tope La serves good American food. I had the overcooked pasta, which could have served a very hungry village. We have been here several times because we were celebrating an event, and each time, we go home with doggy bags. In my case, not so much because I really love the food, but rather because I could not possibly eat that much junk; overcooked, under seasoned, yet very pretty. If I don't go back there again, I don't think that I would mind at all...

• Visited May 2013